The Initiation

Zoey woke up early to see Io at her side she simply smiled then went and took a shower  as she was taking her shower Io awoke with a strange feeling at first she was scared "ZOEY please come here!" Zoey then rushed out the shower covered in a towel "what Io what's wrong?" Io simply placed her hands against her stomach saying "I don't know my tummy just feels odd is this what they call hunger?" Zoey gives herself a facepalm then looks to Io " I guess this world works a little different then ours Revenant from our world never needed to eat food or drink well we might as well go find something use that scroll thing and ask  Ozpin." She then hops back into the shower as Io messages him.

Ozpin was in his office finishing paperwork when his scroll lit up he looks confused when he saw who was calling it was Io she explained why she was calling to which he replied " ahh I see well I guess it is kinda my fault that we didn't properly give you a tour of our school I am currently busy but I'm sure you could ask team rwby for directions to the cafeteria there you will be able to get food for free as long as you are a student." He then sets down his scroll to continue his paperwork to see it light up again it was Io again stating that "Zoey will not ask anyone from team rwby for directions I believe they had a argument"Ozpin sighs then messages back that he will send Glynda instead Io then replies " Zoey is ok with her." He grins as he then messages Glynda the situation but sadly for him she does not reply instead enters his office.

Glynda." I am sorry sir but I will not give that thing a tour around these grounds like it is a normal person that thing is a demon in a human form so I must request that you chose someone else for I don't care if that thing starves." Ozpin places his hands together then sighs softly after this he stands up and looks out his window and turns to Glynda "I understand your concern for others but you must understand where I come from on this if she is as powerful as she says then we have to ensure they stay on our side and she is a person or she was but that does not matter as long as you are a teacher at this academy you will do anything I ask of you now go."

She steps back and begins to walk to the elevator with a strange feeling in her chest one she had not experienced in a long time shame. She let her emotions get the better of her she thought since Zoey was no longer human she wouldn't have to treat her like one but she forgot that is the same thing that people think when they see faunus that they are not human so I should not treat it like one as the elevator reaches the ground floor she swallows her pity and decides I will be friendly as long a she does and starts to walk to Zoey room.

Zoey." Wait you actually told home I'm fine with Glynda ughhh that was a joke I was being sarcastic not serious ughhh!" Zoey was rolling on the floor holding her head.

Io." But you said sure send the devil in glasses I thought that was you saying yes do you want me to call Mister Ozpin back and tell him no?" Zoey gets off the floor and steps toward Io "no forget it I guess I should try to make it up with her." At the moment they hear a knock at their door Zoey then opens it to see Glynda " hello Zoey I have been given the pleasure to give you a tour of our school." She gives Zoey a fake smile

Zoey." Ok sure I'll take you up on it we would love to take a tour Glynda." She smiles and places a hand on Glynda shoulder.

Glynda."well in that case follow me please." She then begins to walk down the hallway she then thinks to herself " maybe I should be a little more friendly well I can at least try."

As Glynda gives Zoey and Io a tour team rwby begin to sneak out of their room.

Yang." Weiss I thought you said those two hated each other but Glynda is giving her a tour of the school don't know about you but I sure wouldn't do that for someone I hate." Weiss rubs her head " I know what I saw they were definitely mad at each other last time I saw them it doesn't make sense."

Ruby." Well let's follow them guys come on." As she runs after the pair the other soon join her but much to their disappointment it really was just a tour around the school the last location being the lunch room.

Zoey."Mmm what is that smell." She leans toward the lunchroom doors as Glynda tells her "ahh it seems that breakfast has just started well do enjoy some food if you need anything else don't hesitate to call me." She smiles and leaves as Zoey and Io enter the lunch room after a couple of minutes Yang speaks up.

Yang." Ok that was a huge waste of time all they did was walk around the school nothing interesting even happened ughh forget this I'm getting something to eat."

Weiss." I don't get it they didn't like each other one day and now they are buddies the next what happened?"she rubs her chin looking at the doors then she feels a rumbling and sighs "well I guess I'm hungry to." The group then enters to see Zoey and Io eating at one of the empty tables in the back.

Ruby is the first to see them as they all grab their food and sit down next to them Weiss looks at Zoey and whispers "hey how come you and Glynda are so chummy I thought you two didn't like each other." Zoey stays silent as Io tugs on her shirt " I am finished if you wish to go back to the room now." They both stand up and empty their trays before leaving.

Yang." Wow not a single word sheesh Blake you sure pissed her off." She says having a mouth full of egg Blake stares at the door as they leave "I don't understand why can't she tell us?" Ruby looks up from her plate and asks " wait didn't Io ask us to be there at her initiation why would Zoey want us there if she is acting like this?" They all turn to Blake as Blake pulls out her scroll to read the message as she sighs " ya it says she would like us to be there but I don't understand myself."

Glynda." I don't understand myself but it does seem that Io is pulling the strings to make Zoey more friendly but that is just my assumption." The girls spin around to see Glynda standing behind them startled Ruby asks " hey when did you get there and second what do you mean by that?" Glynda turns to Ruby " the message you got was from Io was it not then Io requested me to give the tour as well I have a feeling that Io is trying to have Zoey make some friends." The other nod except Blake who simply is more confused.

Glynda." O but if you are coming to her initiation you probably should hurry up it's in ten minutes." She then leaves the lunchroom as the group finishes their breakfast.

Zoey and Io reach the locker room that they had been shown on the tour they then find their lockers and grab their gear and after a small pep talk from Io they leave the locker room as they arrive they see Ozpin and Glynda and much to Zoey's displeasure team rwby as well with ruby waving a flag with a cute drawing of the two of them Io smiles at the sight.

Zoey." Io you called them here didn't you?" Io simply grins " I have no clue what you are talking about." They both turn to Ozpin who is drinking a cup of coffee he takes a sip then begins "the initiation is quite simply we will launch you into this forest there may or may not be some creature in there but your task is the find a relic deep within the forest." He stops feeling immense fear as he looks to Zoey she steps forward then asks " what are you talking about a relic I hope you don't mean one of the relics I sealed away." Chill are sent down everyone's back as Ozpin fixes his tie and sighs " no it's not that it's what I call the thing I want you to go grab please there is no need for hostility." Zoey steps back onto the platform as everyone breaths a sigh of relief

Ozpin." As I was saying there is a thing I want you to go get in the forest and there might be monsters are you ready?" Zoey looks to Io then nods at Ozpin finally after all these years she would finally fight again.

To be continued