Just Another Day

Pov: Ruby

Location: Vale warehouse

We were spying on Zoey's fight when suddenly the vents we were climbing in broke and fell into the arena as we all stood up we saw that around us was that some of the crowd were approaching the arena carrying knives,chairs and other varying weapons. We got ready for a fight but as we stood there a loud voice caught everyone's attention "Leave them be I will deal with them!" As we turned around we saw a woman in a very fancy dress she was quite old looking but by her side stood two men both carrying large rifles. She then approached me stepping right in front of me "are you the leader of this little rabble here?" I didn't know what to say but then she smiled and motioned to her men. What surprised us was they began to escort the crowd out until it was just us and her and her guards.

"I'll ask one more time are you the leader of this little rabble?" I stood there frozen in place as her icy cold gaze was on me by shear will alone I spoke "y...yes I a...am who...are..you?" She smiled as a guard of hers placed down a chair for her "ahh finally someone speaks up well its surprising I thought we would stare at each other all day haha!" As the tension of the room began to rise she shoved it right back down as her voice grew deep and her eyes turned a dark black color "So what are you doing here and don't you dare lie to me I will know!" My knees trembled I didn't know why but even though she was some old lady she gave of a very dangerous aura about her.

I took a deep breath and began to explain our little stalking adventure much to the others protests. She watched me with her dark empty eyes as I spoke and after I had finished she stood up once more. "Ahh they are actually telling the truth shame I thought I would have to torture your for it well anyway bring our Zoey out." As she finished one of her guards left her side and entered a door not to far away. What surprised us next is that she began to laugh this caused all of us to tense up as if she was about to strike but she smiled at this sight and just waved her hand "oh don't you worry I'm just laughing at how funny this all is." We the heard the door open with the guard and Zoey on the other side "All this and you didn't even asked her what she was doing all along." She then stepped toward Zoey and placed her arm on her shoulder but turned to face us "do you know these kids Zoey and don't lie I will if you do." I saw her grip tighten on Zoey's shoulder as Zoey looked at us before dropping her head to look at the floor

"Yes I know them they are my team Team RWBY this is Ruby,Weiss,Blake and Yang." We stood there as the lady grinned and turned to look at Zoey "ahh well I'm sorry Zoey but you know our rules no current huntress or former huntress due to their specialized training its just not fair for the other fighters." But then the lady chuckled as she continued "but I must say that this was quite the night I mean a new champion is crowned a bunch of people fall through the ceiling I have to be honest and say this was a fun night compared to our usual nights." She then waved her hand as the guards walked off and later appeared with what looked like janitors and had began to clean the warehouse " I must say this night was quite fun so I'll do you all a favor you all can leave no harm no foul but sadly Zoey I must ban you from the competition you must understand." Zoey who had her head down looked back up to the woman before nodding and turning away as if to leave out the main doors.

I shouted to her causing her to stop "Wait up Zoey!" She then looked back to us before turning away once more and leaving. We looked back to the woman before us who had a frown on her face "aww guess she isn't too happy about her secret being found out." The then looked at her bodyguards who handed us a couple of bags as we grabbed them one of the guards spoke "these were left in the locker room we are assuming it was Zoey's."The woman then waved at us as we were leaving but I stopped and turned back to face her "Umm I know we told you our names what is yours miss?" The woman then grew a grin as she replied "Aria Brickford"

———Outside———

Pov:Yang

Location:Vale warehouse outside

I was the first to leave the warehouse after Zoey and after a few moments I finally caught up with her. She had began to walk down the street towards Beacon "What gives Zoey why are you ignoring us and avoiding us and whats with this fight club here?!?" I had my hand on her shoulder as she slowly turned to face me. As I saw her face I could see her bright red eyes and her deep scowl before she pulled away from me and turned around to face me. "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YANG!?!" I stood there as I could feel the air go cold. I then heard the sound of people approaching and the sound of voices "I think they went this way." Moments after the others joined me as we stood there in the street.

Ruby then stepped forward "Zoey we were so worried abo...." she stopped as the air felt even colder even to the point we could see our own breath in front of us and Zoey's eyes only glowed more fiercely as she shouted at us "YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY I KEPT ALL THIS A SECRET!?!" I took a deep breath as I could feel her anger radiating "I had a team long ago and ever since I got these memories back I look on them to who I lost and who is gone forever!!" I avoided looking at her as I could almost feel the pain she was feeling but as I looked away her she spoke again "they are all gone and they were my friends family and now look at me it looks as if I'm trying to replace them well no more I never wanted to be on your team this was all the ideas of Ozpin!!" I then heard a soft gasp come from next to me but as I looked over to the others they all had done the same as I and began to look away from Zoey.

"So to answer your question Yang I'm keeping all this away from you because I don't want to be part of your team that why and I don't need a team me and Io are enough so I don't need you guys!!!" I clenched me fists and teeth as she began to turn away from us "WELL IF THAT'S HOW YOU FEEL LET'S SETTLE THIS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!" I didn't even think about what I said until I had already said it even the others gave me a concerned look. But luckily she didn't even stop and turn as she kept walking away from us. But as we stood there I felt a tug on my arm and as I turned it was Ruby "We can't give up on her no matter what we will get through to her!"

—————————

A/N here sorry for the huge wait on this chapter had issues come up and also had an issue with a lack of motivation so ya here it is 😅