The Queen Wars Finale

Location: Unknown

Pov:Sara

A couple of weeks had passed since Zoey accepted the brand new job in the Provisional Government not much changed at first but I began to notice that her whole attitude had began to change whenever I was around but today I told myself that I would get to the bottom of it. I had just finished taking a actual shower not like what they had back at the camps which was more like a large tub of cold water and sometimes a bar of soap if someone before you didnt steal it but ever since Zoey took up this new job we got moved into the Executive personnel bunkers that were millions of times better than the camps. We had clean beds, proper access to medicine and food with out bartering heck we even got a whole section the the bunker to ourselves but some of the prior residents were a bit unhappy with the sudden move but a talk with Mister Silva himself and they decided to let it go and move in with others in the bunker.

I was feeling so good a full belly and actually being clean for once nothing could bring me down but as I was approaching one of our rooms that we had converted into a makeshift command room I began hear what sounded like a fight as I got closer I started to hear voices yelling on the other side but they were too muffled so I pressed my ear against the door "God dammit Quit struggling just put the damn thing on!!" It was then followed by more crashing and grunts "Like HELL you put it on I'm NOT FRACKING GOING!!!" As the screaming and yelling came to a head i decided to enter the room to see what was happening "What is going on in her...?"

I was speechless the room was a total disaster and there stood Zoey in a very business like skirt but no top leaving her black lace bra showing her hair was also unkempt but it looked as if someone had tried to put it in a ponytail but before I could utter another word she ran behind me and pointed at her attacker "keep her away from me she is trying to do vile things to me!" I looked over to see it was Tanya who's outfit was a mess it looked similar to Zoey's a business like one but in shambles and she also looked as if she fell face first into a large makeup kit as well and judging from the condition of the room I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. "Dammit Zoey if I have to go so do you!" But Zoey just shrank behind me even further breaking her line of sight with Tanya "Wait can I ask whats going on?" When I asked this both of them turned to me with puzzled looks "Umm didn't you read the memo sent out by Silva he is having a party and has invited the leading representatives from the White Fang?"

It finally dawned on me that yes I was given the memo but I was givin the impression that it was next week not this week realizing this caused me to have a small panic attack "WHAT THIS IS THE DAY I THOUGHT IT WAS NEXT WEEK!!" I took off running into my room well it was my room but it was shared with some other members. I then began to rummage through my drawers looking for my dress I had planned to wear but couldn't find a trace of it. After what felt like eternity I stopped the search for my dress and sat down in a large pile of clothing and began to pout now I would have to wear something just like Zoey and Tanya a business outfit not a nice purple dress like the one I had traded a whole box of my ration spam for and I even had to bum off Zoey and Tanya's food until we got our next ration supply. As the tears ran down my cheeks I felt a hand grab my shoulder it was Zoey but she wasn't in the dress I had seen her in before instead she was in a totally different outfit.