The Queen Wars Part 3

Location: Unknown

Pov: Glynda

As the tent faded we continued down the path hearing voices all around us it sounded like they were having their own conversations some i could understand others were in a language I didn't know. A large flash caught our attention as we searched where it had come from but saw nothing but the pitch black void and the road behind us suddenly the sound of heels clicking came from behind us as we turned a person was also walking on the path it was Zoey but when she still a human.

Ruby ran up to her startling the woman "Zoey oh my oum it is you!!" She then jumped in an attempt to hug Zoey to which Zoey simply dodged "I would refrain from physical contact I do not know what the effects of the memories will have on you if you 'Interact' with parts of the memory." She then looked us over before approaching me "you look like the leader of this group traveling through my memory so I must ask how did you get in here?" I was shocked but as I turned to Ozpin he simply have me a thumbs up "Umm yes you pulled us in with you thats how we got into this memory well you from our time got us in." This made her smile as she began to walk past us "Good then that means what I went through was worth it all?" She then breaths a sigh of relief " I'm assuming that she would trust you if she would let you into our very private memories so let me ask you this favor." She was still looking at me as she pushed a tuff of her hair out of her face " End My Suffering!" Her calm demeanor was gone and was replaced by true despair "What do you mean by your suffering?" I asked as she collapsed unto the floor "You must already know what she is and some of her powers yes?" She looks us over as some of us nod and agree with her "but there is a great evil dwelling within her that is too dangerous to ever be released you must kill her!"

We didn't know what to say she had asked us to in a way kill her but it didn't make any sense but as I was about to speak Io approached her placing her hand on her shoulder "You must know that it has been Eight hundred years since the Queen wars the world has changed there is now way the queen will never awaken within her again." But Zoey just shook her head "You just don't understand as long as she lives someone can steal her power for I have seen the greed of man." As she finished speaking she hung her head so that she was looking at the ground but Io placed her hand under her chin and pulled her up to look her in the eye " if thst were ever to happen I will kill Zoey myself." Io's words seemed harsh but I knew so little about what they were talking about it made no sense to me at all.

But as Io lifted her hand from Zoey's shoulder a noise was hear behind us on the path from where she came it was the sound of heavy boots coming our way the figures then appeared from the dark they looked like some kind of security team we were shocked when they spoke "Dr. Weston you are needed in Observation room 413." The guards then motioned into the darkness from where they came from and before we could even turn back to see Zoey's response they were all gone. Yang then slowly approached Io "Hey what did she mean by a Great Evil within her?" Io stuttered to respond "I...don't...know what she was talking about come on we must go." She then took off hurrying down the path avoiding the other's questions. During our journey down the path Ruby pointed out something that the rest of began to notice to "Hey do you Guys smell that it kinda smells like beer and food wow its making me so hungry."

As she said this the path began to change from what it was earlier instead of a concrete road barely together with chunks and pieces held together in unorthodox fashions the road was replaced with a well constructed brick path lined with a small metal fence. Even the lights that illuminated the path was replaced from just floating balls of light and small fires in different forms they were replaced by large pole lights like you would see in a park but even though the path changed there was still parts that were still damaged such as a section of the fence was bent and torn from the rest and some of the lamps that were lit were bent or some were missing the top part entirely just leaving a floating ball of light.