The Queen Wars Part 2

Location: Unknown

Pov: Blake

It had been a while since the last memory we had seen no one had dared to break the silence by speaking so we traveled along the path without saying a thing. After what felt like an eternity we came across a dimly lit room with other people laying in what looked like hospital beds but the room looked like a large tent. While we stared at the room a person entered we couldn't make out who it was at first due to the dim lights but a large flash outside and loud shouting caused the room to be flooded with a blaring alarm and a deep red glow.

The tent began to shake as the sounds outside got louder the person inside threw themselves unto one of the people in the bed as others rushed in to secure the other people. A loud screaching noise was heard before one of the people standing at the back of the tent is impaled through the chest by a strange looking crystal causing the others to scream in a panic. After a few moments the loud alarm slowly died down and the red light disappeared but both were replaced by a loud intercom voice "Enemy Barrage ended check for wounded and report to Doctor Xander for casualties reports." As the announcement ended the people who were in the tent simply carried the dead body outside as the person who was in the tent first was now visible due to the light coming from the hole in the ceiling of the tent created by the crystal that killed the man.

" As the announcement ended the people who were in the tent simply carried the dead body outside as the person who was in the tent first was now visible due to the light coming from the hole in the ceiling of the tent created by the crystal that k...

She was different from the other people before her she had an actual form instead of being made of stone. We were surprised by the sudden notice of this and Ruby tried to speak with her "hello hey can you hear us?" Io then grabbed her shoulder " She is part of the memory she can't hear you." We all turned to her as she was looking over a patient. "Hmm it seems you are still asleep well when will awake." She then flipped through her clipboard as another familiar figure entered the room it was Silva but he looked very different from the last time we saw him.

" She then flipped through her clipboard as another familiar figure entered the room it was Silva but he looked very different from the last time we saw him

Silva: " Has she woken up yet Dr.Amamiya?" He then stood next to the patient's bed staring down at them

Dr. Amamiya: "Sadly not yet but it is remarkable this subject's wounds were extremely bad but she seemed to heal from all of them quite remarkable if I must say." She then flipped through her clipboard and began to read one the page. "Subject 73-5A has healed from the wounds caused by....Redacted...but had not regained consciousness also surprisingly the subject has not undergone a Full Regeneration yet." As she finishes reading the page Silva has a large scowl on his face as he turns and walks out of the tent.

The room slowly begins to fade as her voice is heard one last time " So you are the one he's putting all his faith in to end this war huh." She slowly walks out of the room as it fades to nothing. After the memory had ended Glynda tapped Io on the shoulder to get her attention " if I'm understanding this right the person in that bed was Zoey right and they also used whatever they used to create the Queen on her to right?" Io then nodded as Glynda continued "so does that mean Zoey is technically the same as the Queen and if so why did she turn out differently then the one that was rampaging?" Io stepped away from the others as she replied "I do not know you must understand this information is new even to me."

I then turned and continued down the path as the others followed we barely even whispered due to the dead silence. Suddenly a loud piercing shriek filled the empty void as I jumped into Yang's arms a room began to construct before us it was the same tent from before. But different its condition was badly degraded holes and tears cover the tent and blood was spilled all over the floor and beds. As we looked over the room the same person came into the tent it was Dr.Amamiya as she came in she looked over to the patient still laying in the bed but the person began to shift and shake. But suddenly they shot up screaming and holding their head in their hands Dr.Amamiya tried to calm the patient which surprisingly worked the person began to slowly calm and look at their surroundings Dr.Amamiya the grasped unto the patient's shoulders making them face her.

Dr.Amamiya: "hey can you understand he blink once for yes blink twice for no." But the patient just stared at her "wait twice for no if they didn't understand me in the first place that wouldn't even work." She then grabbed her clipboard turning to an empty page and began to write on it showing it to the person "Do you remember your name?" The person then slowly nodded before a raspy voice croaked out "Z..o..e..y" Dr.Amamiya then wrote on her clipboard "I'm Dr.Amamiya but you can call me Karen." She then smiled as she hurried over to a water dispenser and grabbed Zoey a cup of water which Zoey drank after this she slowly swung her legs over the side of the bed as Dr.Amamiya sat on the bed next to her "can you hear me now it had been quite some time since you have been awake your body is still trying to restart the functions Zoey looked up to her and nodded "good ok how about you tell me the last thing you remember?"

Zoey began to rub her temple as the stone pieces that once covered her began to break and shatter she looked different to us she had brown hair it was in a tight bun and she was still wearing what was left of her lad coat. Zoey groaned and rubbed her head as she looked up to Karen "the last thing it remember was.......SUBJECT ALPHA'S BREACH!!" she then attempted to stand up which only caused her to fall off the bed unto the floor. Karen had jumped to her feet to help Zoey "whoa whoa whoa you just woke up from quite the nap you need to ease into it you can't just jump up and start running." She then helped Zoey back unto the bed "now calm down let's start from there yes subject alpha breached Containment and some things have happened since then but you got to understand some things have happened."

Zoey then began to look past her out of the tent the bright light flooding through "do you want to try and walk again we can talk more on the way Mr Silva will most likely want to know your awake." Zoey turned back to Karen her eyes glowing red "he is still alive but how?!" Karen was taken back by Zoey's reaction "Mr Silva became a Revenant just like the rest of us here?" Zoey's face went blank as sweat poured down her face "all of you are Revenant does that mean......I....am....too?" Karen then nodded flipping through her notepad "yep you were made into a Revenant about three weeks ago by surgeon Thomas Smith ohh nevermind he's dead now he used serum X24-C if I'm not mistaken you made that one." As she finished reading her notes she looked up to see Zoey was standing up from her bed looking down on Karen "Take me to Silva!" She was startled at first but soon she stood up leading her out of the tent as the room faded away.

--------------------

"A/N here wanted to day this page took forever to write I went and deleted the whole page a rewrote it like 5 times but I finally got around to a final work so thank you for watching Disn.... WHO HAS BEEN SCREWING WITH MY SCRIPT!" Zoey who was not far away buried her head into some manga she had found avoiding his eye contact she was also hiding a large grin "wasn't me this time but I sure know who it was." A/N then stomped over to her steaming mad "who else other than you could have done it and why are some of my manga all sticky?!" He then heard his fire alarm going off as she rushed into the kitchen he saw the culprit it was Nora.