Two

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
WEST BALTIMORE 📍

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND WEST BALTIMORE 📍

AJOUR ALANA HARPER | AJ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I was in my room, finishing up my makeup so nobody could see the bruise that was on my cheek after Bam slapped me.

Don't need nobody starting rumors about my relationship cause as soon as that happen, I'm gon hear Bam's ass.

As I was finishing my eyeshadow, my little sister walked in.

"Why?" Ayana spoke after several seconds.

I stopped what I was doing and turned around, "why what?" I looked at her confused.

"Why do you keep letting this man treat you like this? Why do you let him make you look dumb.. do you even know your worth!" She expressed, standing to her feet.

I rolled my eyes, not this again. Last I checked I was the big sister, ion know why she feel the need to "preach" to me.

"Yana please mind your business about my relationship, we good over here." I waved her off and applied my lip gloss.

"Oh yeah, then why he just post this picture?" She asked, showing me her phone. I scrunched my face up as I read the caption.

Bam2K

Liked by Amir2k and 2,512 others Bam2k my shawty ❤️

Bam2k my shawty ❤️

Comments Disabled

I shrugged my shoulders, "thats probably his cousin or sum. Gon' now." I waved her off and she just looked at me and shook her head.

"I hope you leave this nigga alone and boss the fuck up soon sis." Yana said as she left out of my room.

And just like that my day was ruined.