Twelve

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND📍
WEST BALTIMORE
- 2 Months Later -

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND📍 WEST BALTIMORE- 2 Months Later -

𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Nah .. what the fuck," my eyes widened as I watched Nai's pussy open up.. I was ready to throw the fuck up.

What the fuck was det, I scrunched up my face, baking away. I was about to throw.. ain't no fucking way your pussy can open like that.

"Come on dad, take a look!" The nurse coaxed me, but I made a face.

"Hell naw.. that shit look nasty."

"A-amyer .. stop always playing!" Nai yelled through breaths.

I smacked my lips and grabbed ahold of her hand, the sound of her screaming damn near made me wanna shoot her ass, cause why you so loud fa?

"One more big push mom!" The doctor that was in between her legs called out.

Sanai's grip on my hand tightened as she screamed and pushed one last time.

The sound of my daughter crying made my world stop.. my lul girl was finally here.

I watched as they cleaned her off, all rough and shit and then cleared her airway.

"Wanna cut the umbilical cord," Nai asked me, I was feeling some type of way.. sum I ain't feel in a minute.

Love.

I nodded my head and did as I was told, hearing my daughters cries was probably the highlight of my day, I couldn't believe I was blessed like this.

Growing up I ain't have my pops, but I definitely was gon make sure mine was taken care off.. she gon grow up with her dad in life and I'm gon be the best father I can be.

"You wanna hold her?" I stared at Nai in awe, as tears fell down her face. Immediately I shook my head "yes." This lul girl gon make me soft.

I gently grabbed my daughter and held her in my arms, being sure her head was supported. She looked up at me with her pretty brown eyes and smiled a gummy smile.

I leaned down and kissed her nose and her cheeks, she was perfect.

ABGMURPH

Liked by PrettyNai and 3,412 othersABGMurph your ugly ahh mama said I couldn't show your face yet 🙃 Lotus Amour Murphy | 7lbs 8 ounces

ABGMurph your ugly ahh mama said I couldn't show your face yet 🙃 Lotus Amour Murphy | 7lbs 8 ounces. Daddy love you princess 👸🏽💓

Comments Disabled

1 hour ago.

I'm really a whole ass dad out here, shits crazy. I shook my head as I stared at my daughter, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her .. she was the definition of perfect.

She came from my dick, I did that.

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND📍
WEST BALTIMORE

-

𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 | 𝐀𝐉
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You promised you wouldn't hit me no more Bam.. why would you do that?" I questioned him as I held my stinging cheek.

His son literally was a few feet away, sleep while I just got smacked down.. just for posting a picture on snapchat.

Supposedly I was being joe .. and niggas ain't need to see me.. I just thought I looked cute, so I wanted to show off, but clearly his ego can't handle a bad bitch.

"Man .. you doin too much, I told you not to post that shit, yet you still do. You get disrespectful then so do I," he replied shrugging his shoulders at me.

I just chuckled, I can't believe I left Amyer alone for a nigga who truly didn't care about me. I was back to getting cheating on and beat on. He even isolated me from my friends and family, I couldn't be around nobody but him.. I had to do what he said, when he said it.

These past couple of months have been hell, I'm slowly becoming this mans slave .. and I don't know how much longer I can take this. I already spent so many years doing this .. I didn't need this shit no more. I was naive to believe that he would change, all these years he showed me the type of person he was, yet I still tried to believe there was some good in this man.

Why, I don't know? Maybe because he's familiar and all I really knew.. maybe I was holding onto something that just no longer was this.

I truly don't know how much more I can take.

"Get up," he spoke as he aggressively yanked me by my bruised up arm. I hissed but stood up; and faced him. Here I was crying my eyes out, begging for the same man who didn't care about me to treat me better, to do better by me. I truly don't know what I did to endure this ... but it ain't shit I could do.

"I should've killed you after them niggas shot me, you one stupid bitch. Fuck up again Ajour and watch I lay you to rest, keep on," he threatened and I quickly nodded my head.

He pushed me towards the bed and yanked at my shorts, but I stopped him cause his child was right next to me in the bed.

"You really gon rape me in front of your son?" I asked, sniffling. He smacked his lips,  and pushed me then got up and left the room.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips.. thank God.

Kiree started crying, so I quickly fixed myself and picked him up, popping his bottle inside his mouth. I soothed him and his cries instantly stopped. I looked down at this innocent baby and just wished ... I could be this young again.

No worries.. just being loved by your parents.

I kissed his forehead, "I love you like you're my own Ky."

Sighing, I leaned back and waited until his eyes got heavy before I decided to fall asleep too.

I just wanted to be happy again, but at this rate I don't know when that will be.

Hopefully sooner than later.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Back To Square One, Ion Think She'll Ever Learn 😂
Kai's POV Next Chapter | Baby Shower |
Btw Ty Is 7 Months
And Samora Is 4 Months.