Nineteen

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 📍 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐀𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲 | 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You been here for 3 months Murph, I think its time to wake up baby." My mama expressed as she ran her hands through my hair.

"You're breathing on your own now and you got a lot to live for baby, like my beautiful granddaughter I so wished I could meet."  My mama sighed as she played with her fingers.

"Yeah bro, go home .. go be there for ya baby."  My sister spoke up.

I sighed, "what if I don't wanna go back?" 

"Why wouldn't you.. Ajour down there going through it baby."

"Because I fuck up way too much, I did way too much shit that can't be forgiven." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nobody's perfect baby, everyone has made mistakes before.. what you do from here on out is what matters."

I sat back in deep thought, contemplating hard if I wanted to even go back.

━━━━

I woke up, bright lights shining in my face. I groaned, tryin to figure out where the fuck I was.

"Murph, OH MY GOD WE NEED A DOCTOR!" I heard somebody yell and I smacked my lips, "shut that loud shit up," I managed to get out.

The voice laughed a lil, "still the same ole disrespectful ass nigga. I missed you though." I turned my head, trynna figure out who the fuck was talkin to me.

I looked over and seen my chocolate baby, looking good as ever in my hoodie and her black leggings, "wassup mama." I mumbled, she smiled and sat down next to me on this hard ass bed.

"Hey Aymer."

"Gimmie a kiss."

She leaned down and pecked my lips a few times, "you finally gon let me fuck?" I mumbled and she pushed back, laughing.. "I hate you, but if you act right maybe."

[ THEY NEVER HAD SEX!! ]

"Ahh, Mr.Murphy.. its a miracle to see you up
right now," a tall, pale male doctor walked in with some thick ass glasses sitting on his nose and a pen and note pad in his hands.

"Mhm," I nodded.

"The wiring in your mouth seemed to help you significantly, Ajour here was doing her best to keep your mouth moving.. she would massage it and things. You have a good one. I just wanna ask you a few questions," the doctor continued.

"Don't ask me the day of the week cause ion know, I been knocked out for some time doc." Murph spoke up, waving him off.

"Well it's November 30, 2019. Almost 4 months since the accident, do you remember anything?"

"Nah," I lied, I remembered everything and I was gon find that nigga Fredo and whoever else he was with and put a bullet in every single one of em. You can't not kill a nigga like me, I'm boutta light this niggas world up.

"Well do you remember your name, birthday and those basic things."

"Aymer Kasen Murphy, June 21st, 1998." I spoke up, getting aggravated.

"Man listen, can I get sum to eat, a drink inna this bitch? Sum, a nigga been down almost 3 months and I ain't have no type of food."

The doctor laughed and nodded, "yeah, soft diet for a few weeks and I encourage plenty of water."

I smacked my lips, I want some liquor.

"Alright cool, mamas you call my peoples?" I questioned Aj who had this big ass smile on her face, "girl, cut that joe shit out."

"Boy bye, I missed you." She walked over to me and kissed me a few more times. "I missed you too lul mama, I really did."

I looked at AJ for a while, I heard her talk to me every single day that she was here. I even heard that lul ass argument between her and my baby mama, I wanted to laugh but then that would've gave it away I was listening.

I even felt Lotus big headed ass laying on me, heavy head ass lul girl. I felt everything but it seemed so far away.

I missed AJ and my daughter the most, she was the only one who was here every single day to check up on me; that shit let a nigga know she loved me for real and she was by my side even when I was down bad.

"I love you cuh."

She smiled, "I love you too."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Its Short, Ik But Im Finna Turn This Shit Up.
I Think By Like Chapter 30 I'll End Up.
Thanks For 1K Votes, Comments & 10k Reads.
Keep Running My Votes Up.