Seven

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
WEST BALTIMORE 📍

𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 | 𝐀𝐉▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"He really got me fucked up," Samora complained as she slit all 4 of Benji's tires.

"Should I put sugar in his tank?"

Before I could respond, she nodded her head answering her own question.

"Yeah, I'm gon put sugar in his tank. Disable this mfer. Bet he won't be riding around no more bitches after this one."

"Come on," she yanked me by the arm and climbed in through Benji's bedroom window. I guess they broke up, and Benji started posting a bitch like a week later.. talking about how she the best thing thats ever happened to him, she a ride or die.. dumb shit like that irritated Samora.

In her eyes they was still together, he might not be dating her but she was definitely dating him so posting that chick was just disrespectful. I ain't even gon judge her because I was way past retarded for a nigga at one point.

Looking down at my phone, I seen I had a DM from Fredo. I frowned but reluctantly went to open it up.

AJ2Pretty
Active 🟢

2kFredo yo, this Bam I was shot a few nights ago.

AJ2Pretty okay? What that gotta do with me?

2kFredo I just wanna see you, make shit right. Can you come to the hospital?

I climbed through Benji's window and watched as Mora started fucking shit up. His car was literally outside and he not here, so where he at?
Looking back down at my phone, I responded.

AJ2Pretty
Yeah, okay.. I'll be there in a couple of hours.
You at Sinai?

2kFredo yeah.
Read 3:11 PM

I locked my phone and just watched as Samora started banging his Ps4 around, she tossed it at his flat screen TV creating a split down the middle, my eyes widened. Lemme stop this damn girl.

"Alright, Samora chill." I grabbed by her arm and she was all red in the face and her bottom lip was quivering then she just burst into tears. Alright bipolar ass bitch.

I just came by her side and rubbed her back as she cried in my arms. Niggas really be breaking girls hearts.. and they wonder why all of us turn out crazy or untrustworthy. She cried for a few more minutes until Benji's front door open.