Twenty One

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 📍 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐀𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 | 𝐀𝐉
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 𝐀𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 | 𝐀𝐉▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Murph stooop," I whined as I tried to stop him from kissing my neck. I was in a middle of a test and he ain't even care.

He smacked his lips, "man come on, I'm horny." He complained as he sat back on my bed and showcased a sad face.

"That sucks, betta beat your dick." I shrugged and continued my test.

"You know what, bet. I'm boutta go fuck another bitch." He spoke, nodding his head. I didn't even think and my hand found its way across his face.

"The fuck you say?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why the FUCK would you hit me Ajour!" He yelled, pushing me back.

"Cause why the FUCK are you talkin stupid?" I matched his tone, he got me fucked up.

"B-girl get out my face for real." he mugged me as he stood up and started putting on his shoes.

"And where are you going?" I rolled my neck, looking at him confused.

"To get my dick wet, move." He mugged me and pushed past me.

I started to laugh cause I know he didn't just-, "Aymer Kasen Murphy, you got 5 seconds to come back in here before I make a fucking scene!" I snapped, picking up the wooden bat from the floor.

I will not be that bitch to get played again, and this nigga will be getting his ass beat.

"Five.. One!" I yelled before I made my way outside, he was getting in his car and when I tell yall, I ran up and started beating the fuck out of his car with this bat, he got me SUPER fucked up.

"YO, YO AJOUR WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" He yelled as he hopped out the car and yanked the bat from me, restraining me.

"I'M CALLIN THE COPS!" Some older lady yelled from across the street.

"Call em and watch I kill your old ass!" Murph yelled, and her eyes widened before she wandered on back in the house, mhm mind ya business lady.

"Get off me Aymer!" He had my arms behind my back and wouldn't let me go.

"Nah you got me fucked up cuh," he pushed us towards the house and then into the room. He let go off me and wrapped his arm securely around my neck.