Seventeen

BEFORE WE START I JUST WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO EVERYBODY WHO IS FWM WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STORY! 🙌🏾❤️ Thank Yall So Much, We Just Hit 1K Votes 😌😌🤸🏽‍♀️ An Accomplishment I Never Thought I'd Manage To Get. I Love Everybody Thats Supporting Me, Showing Love, Commenting & Following Me. Yall Some Real Ones & Its Greatly Greatly Appreciated. 💕💕
In Honor Of 1k, I'm Giving Yall Another Chapter.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Wassup brodie," Benji spoke up looking directly at Aymer who was confused.

"Brandon.. that you?" Murph questioned as he started to make way to Benji.

"In the flesh nigga, I miss you bro." Benji spoke truthfully as he pulled Aymer into a hug.

"Man I miss you, I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. If I knew, if any of us we could've tried to prevent it." Aymer expressed, tears running down his cheeks.

Brandon chuckled, "nah bro, it was my time, aint shit you or anybody else could've done. I'm not gon lie to you, I knew about the tumor and I was taking medication to help it, but clearly that didn't work." He shrugged, a deep chuckle escaping his lips.

"You knew? Why ain't you say nun?"

Brandon waved him off, "cause I ain't wanna worry yall, we already all had a lot on our plates."

Aymer slid down on the floor and sighed deeply, Brandon appeared next to him and sat down too.

"Yo Samora, come on and bring Alaya." Benji spoke up; which made Murph pop his head up.

Samora came out from a big white door, with a toddler on her waist. She looked just like Benji, it was crazy.

"I would've had a niece, I'm sorry man. I'm so sorry; I wish I could've saved both of em bro. I swear."

Brandon sighed, "its cool, they up with me now.. and we thuggin. God wasn't fw at first, but once he found out my grandma and mama was up here, he let me in. Cause ya nigga was on his way to hell!" Brandon joked, laughing.

"Your mama up here too and so is your sister." Brandon told Murph who had a smile on his face at the mention of his two favorite ladies.

"Word?" Murph stood up and started walking around looking for em.

"MAMA, ALIYA!" He called out.

"Boy stop all that yelling," his mama spoke appearing in thin air. He pulled her into a hug.

"I'm ready to come home mama." He explained truthfully.

In Murph's mind he didn't have much to live for, he was a disappointment and he was holding back the people he loved most in his life.
He was tired and he didn't wanna fight no more, he wanted to give up. Forget that life he created for himself and start over, and dying seemed to be the only way.

━━━━
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 📍 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐀𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 | 𝐀𝐉
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"He's in a critical condition, we don't know if he's going to wake up."

Critical condition...

I couldn't think, nor could I process what had just happened. Aymer was shot twice in his face, once in his chest and he had a broken arm, leg and brain contusions. There was no telling when he would wake up, or if he even would.

That was Ajour's biggest fear, she didn't wanna lose Aymer .. he was on his way to her when he got attacked. She couldn't help but put the blame on herself. Maybe if he would've stayed with Kai this wouldn't have happened.

Taking the blame seemed to be something not only Ajour did, but so did Murph. For some reason, things that happened in their lives, they automatically assumed it was their fault.. and they could've did something if they did this, or if they did that. But the reality was, nobody knew their fate but God. Nobody knew what would happen to them.

Only thing keeping Murph alive was the tube that was in his nose. He no longer breathed on his own; so the likelihood of a full recovery was slim to none. Only person who could get themselves out of this was Murph, but he seemed to have his mind made up.

He didn't wanna live.. he felt like he had no reason to. As he looked down at the crying faces of his loved ones, his mind had been made up.