Ten

RUN UP MY VOTES!!
-
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND 📍
WEST BALTIMORE

RUN UP MY VOTES!! -BALTIMORE, MARYLAND 📍WEST BALTIMORE

𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Murph, can you please stop acting like that and talk to me," Ajour questioned as she stood on my porch in a bright green romper, that fit her curves perfectly. I licked my lips, she was one fine, dumb ass bitch.

"Man, I ain't trynna hear nun you rapping about." I shrugged my shoulders and started to shut my door but she put her foot there stopping it.

"Ajour move dawg, for I break ya foot."

"You wouldn't," she challenged and I was about to slam that shit but she moved.

"Fuck I thought, ion even know why you in my presence.." I looked at her like she was stupid and I seen the hurt all over her face, but I ain't curr.. you not boutta play me like some lame ass nigga.

"So you done?" Her bottom lip quivered and I couldn't help but laugh, look ugly ass hell when she boutta cry.

"Been done," I pushed her back and slammed my front door.. bitches got me fucked up.

"Yo BENJI WHERE YOU AT BITCH?" I yelled, walking through my house.

I was walking down the hall when I noticed Benji's feet, I scrunched up my face and went into the bathroom and this nigga was foaming at the mouth, my eyes widened.. not my brother man. His body was shaking, he was seizing.

I pulled out my phone and called an ambulance to my shit, ain't no way I'm boutta lose my brudda. I didn't wanna touch him, but he was head was hitting the floor so I just took my hand and put it below his head to lighten the impact. His eyes were closed and everything, ain't no way.

"WHERE THE FUCK THE AMBULANCE AT!" I yelled, getting angry as I watched Benji deteriorate right in front of me.

A few minutes go by and I hear banging at my door, I get up and let them in.

"Its my brother, he seizing!" I told the paramedics who followed me to the back and got him on the gurney.

"Son, can you hear me ..whats your name?" A tall, paramedic with glassy blue eyes and pale skin with thin, cracked lips asked but Benji ain't say nun, he was just seizing.

"YO, DO SOMETHING THE FUCK!" I yelled getting mad, ain't they supposed to be giving him sum.. shit.

I watched as they packed my brother up in the back, "we need his name, dob any allergies?" One fine lul white bitch asked me.