Twenty

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 📍 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐀𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲 | 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 𝐀𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲 | 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You ready to torture this niggas baby moms," Kai questioned me, a grimace on his face.

I nodded my head, I was finna make this bitch scream.

"Wooooo weee, I ain't kill nobody inna minute, I can't wait!" He continued, rubbing his hands together like Birdman

"Alright Birdman, she live on Kelker Avenue, apartment 321." I told him as he drove down the street in the stolo we found abandoned onna street.

We pulled up to his baby ma's crib in like 10 minutes, Kai parked up the street and made sure to cut off the lights.

"Come on," I gestured, throwing my hoodie over my head.

"Nigga why you got that loud ass hoodie on?" I questioned Kai as I looked him up in down, he was wearing this lime green hoodie like we wasn't boutta kidnap somebody.

"Bitch shut up and go," he nudged me pushing me forward.

I smacked my lips, but kept it moving. Once we made it to the back, I checked to see if they window was open.

Dumb bitch, I shook my head before raising it and climbing through it, Kai close behind.

"Nigga get off my ass," I complained as I pushed him back.

He smacked his lips but took the lead and crouched up the steps.

I followed behind him, keeping an eye out just incase some shit popped off.

Kai opened a bedroom door and pulled his gun, looking inside. He made his way in and gestured I come too. I walked inside and seen this bitch laid out, ass naked.

I threw Kai the sack and without warning me, this nigga changed this bitch up by her hair and she screamed, but he quickly butted her in the head with his gun. I smacked my lips, "Always trynna be loud."

Loud ass hoodie, loud ass kidnapping.

"Mama?" I heard a little girl, I turned around and sucked my teeth seeing she holding a teddy bear in one hand and rubbing her eye with the other. I pulled my mask done just so she couldn't get my identity, kids remember shit.