Twenty Five

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 📍 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐀𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲 | 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 𝐀𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲 | 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I woke up in unfamiliar territory which instantly made me panic, so I started feeling around for my gun and my wallet.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips when I looked over and seen my gun on the table along with my wallet.

"AYMER!" I heard Aj's loud ass, I scrunched up my face and stood to my feet, almost falling in the process.

"Hm?" I questioned as I rubbed my eyes and stood in the archway of her girly ass bathroom.

"Look," she shoved some sticks in my face. I scrunched up my face realizing these were pregnancy test.

"What they say?" I scanned them over, confused as to what the fuck I was looking at.

"I'm pregnant.." she mumbled, looking down.

My eyes widened, "WHOOO, my dick still work!" I yelled hype to see the three positive pregnancy test.

"You not mad?" She questioned me with sad eyes.

"Mad? Hell naw baby, we just getting started. I need my starting five!" I told as I got on my knees and kissed her belly.

"FIVE? Nigga, its one and done," she mugged me as she stood up and started to walk to her room.

I smacked my lips, "we gon see, watch you give me twins the first go round." I nodded my head, feeling excited I'm boutta bring another blessing into the world. This right here made a nigga wanna get his life together, made a nigga wanna do better. Be better cause I know I could be.

"Aymer.. you sure we're ready for this?" AJ questioned me as she played with her fingers.

I took her face into my hands, "more than ready mama, I got you through it all.. I promise." I explained, as I pecked her lips a few times.

"I'm just so scared," she mumbled looking down.

"Why baby?"

She sighed deeply, "Bam had gotten me pregnant once, but two months in he beat me so bad I miscarried." She frowned looking down.

That shit made my blood boil, the fact that this nigga really thought he owned AJ was beyond me. She was far too good for that nigga and I'm upset it took her so long to realize that.