Eighteen

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 📍 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐀𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 | 𝐀𝐉
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 | 𝟑 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ajour baby, don't you wanna go home, shower?" My mama questioned me as she ran her hands through my hair that remained in a scarf for the past three months.

I'd be lying if I didn't say Amyer's accident didn't have me letting myself go; I only showered then came right back here. My daily routine consisted of me sitting by his bedside, applying lip balm to his lips, keeping his hair moisturized and running a wet towel over his lips. I stayed in leggings; tights and hoodies, no make up.. and I don't remember the last time I combed my hair.

I was hurting, hurting real bad.

I spent more time here then I did at my own home. This shit was really fucking with me. 3 months and the only change is that he was now breathing on his own, but he had yet to wake up.

I pray everyday that he does, its like I lost a piece of me I'm struggling to get back.

"Later mama, Murph might wake up today and I wanna be here." I explained as I smoothed out my velvet hoodie. She sighed deeply, "when was the last time you ate?"

I thought for a moment, once I couldn't figure out the last time I just shrugged, "ion know mama, I can't eat anyway. I'm good."

"Ajour, baby please eat something, drink or some-."

"MAMA NO!" I snapped, cutting her off. She was starting to frustrate me and I honestly didn't wanna be bothered. I just wanted Aymer to wake up, that was it.

She tightened her bag on her shoulder and headed out the room, "I'll bring something back."

I rolled my eyes and just sat back in the chair and started crying, like I'm really fucked up. I placed my head in my hands and let the tears trail down my face, I just- I miss him so much.

I reached for his hand and wiped my face with my free one, "Amyer if you can hear me, please wake up. I need you, we all need you. I miss you so much baby boy." I spoke truthfully.

_____

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 | 𝐍𝐚𝐢
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 | 𝐍𝐚𝐢▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I rolled my eyes hard once I seen Ajour sitting next to Murph's bedside. She been here every fucking day and that shit is seriously getting on my nerves. She act like thats her nigga or sum, knowing he belongs to me.

"Da!" Lotus struggled to get on his bed, as I was about to help her, Ajour helped her by giving her a lil push. I made a face, but kept it to myself.

"Ajour." I spoke, attitude in my voice.

"Hey Sanai." She waved and then averted her attention back to Aymer. Why is this bitch so nice, like?

"Da.. I miss you!" Lotus chirped as she ran her hands over his face.

"Da.. please wake up." She mumbled, placing her body on his chest. She put her head down and closed her eyes. I sighed deeply and ran my hand over her back, "he'll wake up soon baby."

He had too, I was pregnant with his second child. At least I think its his, we've had a rocky time so I got drunk and fucked Fredo, Aymer's oop.. but he ain't have to know that.

[ Fredo - Bam's Old Friend ]

"Why you here so much?" I questioned Ajour cause atp.. I was tired of looking at this bitch.

She chuckled, "I'm not finna argue with you Sanai, dead that noise for somebody who give a fuck."

I rolled my eyes, "you look dumb, up under a nigga who don't give a fuck about you , plus.. I'm pregnant with his other child, so there won't be room or time for you."

I could tell I hit a nerve cause the expression on her face seemed to soften.

Hm, got that ass now.

"Congratulations." Was all her pitiful ass could muster up and say.

"I have to go, please keep us updated with him," she pointed at Murph. I gave her a fake smile and nodded like I actually would call if he woke up. She walked over to him and kissed his cheek, letting herself linger for a bit.

"Bye AJ," my daughter spoke up making me scrunch up my face.

"Uh uh, we don't do that Lotus." I warned her, not boutta be all happy go lucky with my mans "ex", or whatever she was.

"Bye princess."

She walked up to me and I gave her a look, I will drag her up and down this hospital.

"I want you to know that Aymer.. will ALWAYS find time for me. He loves me, somehow I can't say the same for you." She smiled and walked off.

I rolled my eye, bitches be delusional.

He loves me, he ain't got no choice. I am his daughters mother after all.