Chapter 16 : Out Of Hands

Gauravi's fingers were firm against his face. Hit was like he knew how to excite all her right nerves. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow. Gauravi tilted her head wanting to deepen the kiss. She craned her neck, tilting it, her mouth moving against his. She felt his fingers caress her neck. Oh, that wonderful feeling.

He broke apart staring at her with fire in his eyes. He gently pushed her down. Gauravi's back hit the mattress. She could feel the ripples of heat all over.

He hovered over her, his fingertips running along her neck. His eyes looked deeply into hers. Gauravi parted her lips in response. His touch was so gentle and feather like yet ignited sparks in its wake. She had no clue what she was doing and why. She just wanted him to kiss her again. She was becoming addicted to those lips, to that skilled mouth.

Nishaant's palms twitched to press against her bountiful bosom. His sinful thoughts paused when he noticed how she took in a deep breath through her parted lips.

He read that as she wanted the kiss again. His palms were itching to touch her soft body. However, he resisted that urge and slowly began leaning to fulfil her need. He peeled his hands off her neck.

His hands found hers. His palm pressed against hers, his fingers sunk into the grooves between hers. Dragging both their hands up. He pinned her hands against the mattress. All along his eyes were fixed on her eyes. Her eyes darted to their hands momentarily and then those curious eyes met his.

Gosh, those beautiful pair of eyes.

Nishaant brushed his lips on her cheeks. She let out a gasp, her fingernails digging into the back of his palms. He teased the edge of her lips, flicking the tip of his tongue.

"Nishaant.." she whimpered. He felt her move under the comforter. Nishaant was glad that the comforter was thick and fluffy enough not allowing their lower bodies to exchange the heat. Or motion.

Was he really glad though or otherwise?

He was distracted by her movement underneath the comforter. He wondered how it would be to have that body wrapped around his. How they could move together... creating a rhythm of their own, indulging in the act of pleasure, dancing on their desires.

The reality was slowly returning with all the warning signals. Suddenly, his lips felt hers. She had craned her neck, lifted her face up and was kissing him.

Oh, Gauravi!

He pressed his mouth against hers causing her head to collapse back on to the pillow. His hands pressed hers deeper down against the mattress while his tongue thruster into her mouth.

She was responding with vigorous movements of her tongue. But when she moaned Nishaant's adrenaline got a kick. He deepened the kiss which caused her to moan. Her moans made his body jerk with excitement. He felt a tortuous need to move his groin against hers.

Shit!

He pulled away breathing heavily over her face. "Gauravi," he breathed. He slowly released her hands waiting for his voice to come back. She stared at him.

Never had a woman looked at him with so much desire and want. But casually having sex wasn't his thing. He'd never want to do it with, especially not with Gauravi. Her chest was heaving, rising and falling like she had run a marathon. He could make out the peaks of her breasts through her top. Before he had second thoughts he had to back off.

He gathered the comforter covering her. That sight was too tempting. He couldn't afford to be lured.

She stared at him with flickering eyelashes. Their was confusion in her eyes. Even specs of frustration. He smiled pushing the hair off her right cheek. He leaned down kissing her cheeks softly. "Get some sleep. Good night!" He whispered in her ears.