Chapter 38 : Date

"Gauravi, can I open my eyes now?" Nishaant asked, curiosity getting the best of him as he sat on the chair, at her desk in the room.

She gently lifted her soft tiny palms off his eyes. "You can see now." She smiled waiting for his reaction.

Nishaant opened his eyes to find a sketch of him placed on the desk. "Wow." He exclaimed looking closely. "You made it?"

"No, I got it printed!" Gauravi replied sarcastically.

Nishaant smiled, turning to her. "Thank you, but what's the occasion?"

"Just like that!" Gauravi shrugged. Nishaant looked at for a beat longer. Smiling, he pulled her closer by looping his arm around her waist, pulling her into a hug. He smiled pressing his face against her abdomen. Her arms were wrapped around his neck.

He was beginning to enjoy and treasure these small moments with her. He could clearly see, she was putting efforts in their relationship.

"Gauravi, this position is giving me dirty ideas!" He muttered and she pulled away quickly, whacking his shoulder and he laughed. "Kidding!"

"You definitely were not." Gauravi replied, looking at him squarely.

She was falling for him hard. He was very adorable, there was no way she couldn't fall for him. She loved waking up to find him beside her on the bed. It had been five days since they had started sleeping together.

Unlike the first day, they did not end up like sexually deprived people moving against each other and provide friction to their aroused bodies.

Gauravi had notice that Nishaant tried hard to keep his hands off her. There were times when his hand would reach out to touch her neck but he would pull away on second thoughts.

However, the tension between them was growing thick. A yearning was burning between them. Sometimes they stare at each other with all the lust in the world and then awkwardly look away because they knew it was too early to act on those carnal desires.

Gauravi had a hard time not imagining things that would leave her carving to be touched by him. But she was restless. They did kiss. But he always kept it from going all intense.

Gauravi was beginning to get frustrated at the lack of intensity between them. He never loosed an opportunity to tease her nonetheless.

She guessed it was for their better that Nishaant kept things in control. If he left it up to her, she would fall weak and give in. Her phone rang breaking her thoughts. She quickly picked it up sitting on the bed. "Hey Bhai!"

Nishaant turned back to look at the sketch. He captured a photo of it on his phone.

He didn't know whether she called it love. But Nishaant did. She had begun opening up to him a lot. She didn't hesitate to express affection by kissing his cheek, hugging him or holding his hand. She even shared her thoughts with him. If anything, he was only falling more for her.

He got off he chair, walked over to the bed and lay on it , while she continued talking to her first cousin.

Gauravi had walked into the balcony while talking. When she returned she found him asleep, shirtless of course. She smiled pulling the blanket over him.

Tempted she leaned and kissed his forehead, gently running her fingers through his jet black hair.

He was way different than she had judged him to be. She was happy to be proved otherwise. He was perfect gentleman. Honestly, she didn't think she could have anyone better than him.