Chapter 40 : Her Decisions

Her moans were like a melody to his ears. "Oh, Nish-is-aaaa-ant.." she gasped in his ears, as his body moved against hers.

Nishaant just couldn't get enough of her. A week had elapsed since his birthday. Initially, for the two days after they did it the first time, Nishaant made no attempt to go for it again. He was still unsure about what she thought about it.

But on the third day, a long heated kiss was all it took for their desires to come forth boldu as ever, and soon they were making love to each other in the nights every day.

Gauravi loved their new-found indulgence. It just blew her mind leaving her body in a whirlpool of pleasure. He did crazy things to her, she had never thought she could feel so amazing. He was like a wonderful escape to the most beautiful place. He was a terrific lover no doubt. It was overwhelming how she was growing so fond of him. She just couldn't have enough of him.

After the strenuous, pounding into her Nishaant came into the piece of rubber like a flood. He rolled away panting heavily.

After long minutes, of catching his breath and relaxing his muscles he spoke up. "Fu*k, Gauravi. It just gets better every time."

He had never been so high on anything as he was on her. He just couldn't stop needing more of her. She was so loving, tender and participating, that he couldn't have asked for any better. She was just the flame he wanted to burn in.

Gauravi smiled with gratification. "You're amazing!" She remarked. She didn't really of that boosted his ego. He was terrific when it came to giving her pleasure and she wasn't going to keep that from him.

He rolled over her putting his body weight on her. "Say that again!" He whispered brushing his lips over her cheeks.

Gauravi grinned locking her arms around his neck., looking at him with adoration. He always looked more handsome after an orgasm. "You're amazing..,"

"Again.." he demanded.

"Oh, shut up." She muttered giving him a slow teasing kiss, on his lips.

* * *

"Nishaant!" Gauravi almost jumped up into his arms as soon as he entered her room from the balcony.

"Hey, slow down Babydoll. What has you so excited?" He said as he dumped his pillow and blanket on her bed.

"Guess what.." she exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Ranveer Singh's new movie's release date is out?" He asked raising his brows. He had come to understanding that his to-be-wife was crazy for Ranveer Singh. The other day when they were watching Ram Leela together she was literally ogling at him and smiling stupidly at his cheesy dialogues.

"No idiot." Gauravi sighed. She dragged him to the bed and made him sit. She picked up her laptop and walked back towards him.

"What are you showing me?" He asked curiously while she sat beside him. She turned the laptop towards him. His eyes quickly read the subject of the mail and then he stared at the screen.

"I got a job! VK Architects. I am hired for the design team, for which the Vivaan Kaushal himself selects the members. Can you believe that...me in the design team of VK Architects. Only two new graduates make it to the team. I am one of them. I am going to work with The Vivaan Kaushal. I am so happy!" Gauravi gushed throwing her arms around Nishaant.

Nishaant sat still lost in his thoughts. He quickly rubbed her back returning the hug. " I told you... you're really good at that stuff." He smiled a little encouraging her.