Chapter 29 : Awkward Or Not?

Nishaant lay beside her in silence. He was waiting for him to wake up and realize it's a dream. But who was he kidding it was definitely not a dream, for if it was there would have definitely been more action.

She had her hands resting over her abdomen over her t-shirt. Nishaant didn't know what to say. He had just jerked off in front of her like a horny teenager. Damn, that's the worse impression a man could put on how wife-to-be.

Gauravi's heart had settled back into normal rhythm. She had never felt so outrageously turned on. She was all wet and warm between her legs. The worst was that she still wanted him to turn over and kiss her again.

She felt strangely bothered. She curled her toes and released them. What should she do? She was still shy to ask. She needed to think from her mind not her hormones.

"Gauravi, it's late, you should sleep." He spoke rolling over to her side and kissed her forehead. Her lips curled up into a smile at the feel of his lips, even though she didn't want him to leave.

Nishaant sat up and so did she. It just felt weird now that the storm of passion had passed. But before he could get off the bed, she kissed his cheek, "good night!"

His lips curved into a smile. He quickly made his way out into the balcony cursing himself for the lack of control. What was he - a teenager? He shook his head, disappointed with himself. He effortlessly jumped back into his balcony. He quickly moved inside shutting the balcony door. He peeled off his t-shirt carelessly throwing it onto the floor. He walked into the bathroom.

Once naked and under the shower, he closed his eyes. But instead of calming himself, he was torturing himself remembering what had just transpired between him and Gauravi.

Her soft, reactive body. Her moans. He moved his hand down, past his abdomen. He needed her so bad.

How was he going to go on like this for five damned months!

* * *

Gauravi had decided to have a nice warm bath. Sleep was away. She had read a few adult books. But, what happened was nothing like it. She was first angry at herself, for giving into her perverse desires.

What if he made fun of her tomorrow? In that moment of scorching need and passion, she had done what she felt like doing. But when she remembered his kiss and that smile she regained confidence. She stood under the shower closing his eyes.

Her eyes opened seconds later, when she found her mind conjuring up images of him, images of them together. What the heck was wrong with her! She inhaled sharply.

Dirty man had got her mind running dirty.

* * *

Gauravi looked up at Nishaant when he seated himself on the chair at breakfast. He didn't even bother looking her way. She looked down at her own plate. The conversation at breakfast passed in a blur. Her attention was entirely on the man even though she didn't look at him directly.

"Nishaant!" She hurried her steps walking out where he had been waiting for her. He was typing something on the phone, standing against the bonnet of the car.

He looked up at her, "hey!"

"Hi!" She replied with a smile which he politely returned before moving towards the door of the driver's seat. Gauravi blinked and proceeded to sit on the passenger side. In silence, he started the car and drove it put of the gates.

"Are you okay?" Gauravi blurted, mentally slamming her face against her hand for saying that.

"Yeah." Was his short reply.