Chapter 21 : Strange Feelings

Gauravi had very confidently said yes to her friends for the night out. But, now she was in deep waters.

How should I take the permission of the elders in the Oberoi family?

She wasn't a paying guest who could do as she pleased. Her grandmother had given the responsibility of her well being to them. Would they let her go for a night out to a club?

She decided to approach Raashi, the problem solver for the younger Oberois. She was totally stumped when she heard from Raashi that one thing the Oberois had a hard restriction on was partying out late at night. She however told her that she'd talk to Shiv about it and figure out a way.

Gauravi wasn't much optimistic. To her surprise, Raashi and her husband had actually found a way so that she could go out with her friends.

So, after much discussion, it was decided that the Oberoi youngsters would also go out. They would head to a disco that was a little distance away from the one Gauravi was going to with her friends. So that the elders had the security that Gauravi was going with them.

Gauravi was amazed at how the family had collectively come up with the idea just so that she could go out. Well, of course, Dhruv and Priya wanted to go too and hence the plan had been decided upon. While little Oberoi, Aayush was going to sleep with his granny.

Gauravi glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She had on her fitting denim jeans with a black sleeveless top with a boat neck. The top was flowy. She pivoted left and right checking herself. She quickly picked up her sling bag, hanging it on her shoulder and walked out.

Her timing was so damn perfect that she almost ran into Nishaant.

Almost.

She forced a smile quickly turning away. Oh good God!

How could a man look so freaking gorgeous in such simple clothes. He looked extremely sexy in that black turtle neck t-shirt that stuck to his body like second skin. She had to look again. She quickly peeked at him again making it seem casual, plastering a formal smile.

Damn, that t-shirt gave away a lot about what was underneath. The long sleeves were pulled up until his elbows. He had paired the t-shirt with dark denim jeans. Girls would swoon tonight. And that caused a spark of an irritating feeling in her.

Nishaant took the opportunity to check her out when she looked away. She was shorter than average women, but darn, so sexy. Her sleek fair arms stood out admirably in contrast to the black top she wore. She had left open her wild black tresses. Big loops adorned her ears.

She was beautiful. 

Her dressing wasn't extraordinary yet Nishaant was clean bowled at just first glance. "Let's go," he muttered walking ahead when his eyes stopped at her lips highlighted in red lipstick. Those were his weaknesses. 

And with the way she looked tonight, he was a weaker man already. He had to maintain distance from her tonight, if he didn't want to end up doing something forbidden.

* * *

Gauravi was in high spirits as her friends joked. The guys were having a beer each while she and Viddhi were sipping on coke. They had danced, clicked so many selfies and were having a blast joking and teasing each other.

However, Gauravi's mind kept going back to the Oberois. They would totally be having a blast. They were such a fun group of people to be with. Of course she didn't belong with them.

She felt Tushaar nudge her elbow and she glanced at him. He gestured her to look at her two'o clock. She turned in the direction and her eyes widened as Pranav took Viddhi to the dance floor when couple dance was announced. "I told you something is brewing!" Tushaar mumbled into her ears.