Chapter 32 : Jealous & More

Nishaant ended the call and made his way to elevator, texting Gauravi. He had a meeting in the Oberoi Office so he couldn't pick her up. He pressed the button to call the lift once he sent her the message.

The doors opened and his gaze froze. Gauravi was inside the lift with Tushaar and her other friends. Tushaar was tickling her, while she was giggling asking him to stop. Her back was towards him, so she didn't notice his presence.

Tushaar sobered up the moment he noticed him staring. Nishaant tried to not look pissed at the scene before him. He noticed Tushaar's hands pull back from her waist. He stepped inside quietly, and turned around staring at the elevator doors. Not even bothering to see if she noticed him, she was still arguing with Tushaar.

His blood was boiling and jaw ticked. He hated how he felt, when he saw with another man.

"Oh, God. Tushaar, I swear next time you tickle me, I am going to chop your hands and feed the--" she panted.

"Shut up, Gauravi!" Viddhi muttered giving her a wide eyed look. Gauravi turned and saw the figure standing before her. She didn't take long to understand who the man was.

The elevator bell chimed and he walked out. Gauravi stared at him still trying to catch her breath.

"You guys should seriously behave in office at least. It looks inappropriate, guys!" Viddhi scolded as they made their way towards the cafeteria.

"Sorry!" Tushaar muttered, "but Gauravi started it."

"Shut up, Tushaar!" Gauravi mumbled wondering what was Nishaant thinking. It was when they sat down to eat, that Gauravi noticed his message. It had come a few minutes back. Her mood dropped upon learning that they wouldn't be going back home together. She wouldn't get to talk to him until night.

* * *

It had been precisely twenty nine minutes since Nishaant had entered his room. Gauravi's patience was about to snap any minute.

She kept walking up and down her room waiting for him to walk in, he did not. She finally decided to go into his room.

She reached the balcony and took a deep breath. She looked down and it freaked her out a little. The gap between the railings of their balconies was hardly a ten or fifteen inch. But the railings were curved.

Nishaant was tall so it was a child's play for him to jump over. Gauravi tried peeking into his room bending. The light was on, the balcony door was open, but the curtains were pulled such that they covered the room's view. Ugh.

She took the name of Goddess Durga and jumped up using her arms for support. Keeping the hold tight, she stretched her legs towards the railing of his balcony. She let go her hand and finally landed on her feet onto the floor of the other balcony. That was easier than it looked.

She took another deep breath and drew aside the curtains entering his room. God, it felt so weird. She was literally sneaking into a guy's room. A hot handsome guy, who who happened to he her fiancé.

She looked around. The TV was switched on and a sports channel was being telecasted. His bed was empty and so was the study table. She stepped and looked around. Her eyes widened as he walked our of the washroom, shirtless.

Gosh, what a sight!

"What the hell!" He exclaimed shocked to find her standing in his room. She was wearing a cute pink top and black shorts that ended at her knees.

"Hey!" She said looking away. He had an amazing body, agreed. But that certainly didn't mean he should roam around shirtless.

Idiot, you are in his room. Her brain chided her.