$PRE-FACE💰.

                                        ..$$$..
" dont need no gun , cause when im withchu you my heavy metal 🔪. I hope you never leave my side , separate not ever. "
                                       ..$$$..

                                       ..$$$..
" argue then you leave , ian never thought bout leaving you. "
                                       ..$$$..

                                   HIS POV.
she a bad thang , hard to leave alone. she was a good girl , i fucked up ha mental. she too classy for yall hoes. face of a doll , body of a model . my heart was stone cold , but she made me wanna do better. my life to crazy even for me , she was willing to loose her's just for me. i wanna treat her right. she deserves the world. i feel to good for her. used to sip lean to take the pain away , she came in my life and told me the rainy days gon clear away. killing for fun , all i see is black. she came in my life and got me feelin some strong. bad to the bone , i still cant leave her alone. i did so much shit to fuck her head up , she ain't thinking staight. im bad for , im the issue but to her....IM THE DRUG SHE NEEDS.

                                   HER POV.
cant sleep without him. i need him in my life. willing to die for this man. i got issues, he got em too. he fucking up my head. but i love it. steppin out doing shit ian did before. my heart has been broken many times. willing to lay everybody down just for him. went from happy faces to blanking em out about him. simple tasks cant be done. for 5 years i dealt with heartbreak. something was missing , he came in my life and got me feelin something strong. ive cried my eyes out to him but he brings me more pain and heart ache. i done lost so much just for him. we got happy moments but i still see the bad ones. dark days only clear up when he around. i make him wanna do better but all he doin for me is make me feel worse. sick to my stomach , fucking up his home. ian never loved hard like this , it could be the problem. loving to hard for someone who doesn't show the same love. i bring happiness to him but he brings pain , tears , love , and more love......HE'S THE DRUG I NEED.