03.

𝚓𝚊'𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛 💕
𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝚝𝚗
____________________________________
same mf day .

We was about to pull up at my bestie houseeee.  So i called her so she can have to door open.

*dialing....*

" hello ?"

"mya open da door. " i heard shuffling and the back then she spoke.

"okay . "

"ight bye. " i hung up and as i did that we pulled into her grandma drive way.

I got out and londyn did too and when she did she ran to the porch because mya was standing on the poorch on her phone.

"MYAAAAA !!" mya looked up and met londyn halfway and picked her up.

"i miss you baby bestie !"

"i miss you too , you got my stuff ?"

"damn , just fuck lil ole me huh ?"

"sowwy , hey besstfraannnn !" she hugged me and we walked in.

"where everyone at , yo house quiet as shit. "

"my nana went to the doctors and my brother and sister went too. "

"aaw , the dog went too ?"

"why the fuck would they take the dog ja'kai ?"

"shiddd ion know , but take me and londyn pictures."

"come mooka ."

We went out side and snapped up and i was gon post em later on tonight.

"whatss the movesss ? " we was in the house and mya had her feet kicked up on the table while londyn was in her lap watching yt on her phone.

"well i need to go to demario house and get my charger and noodles and it dont matter after that ."

"okay we will go with you. " we got up and walked out the door to her truck.

"finna BUMMP !" everytime we ride with this crazy hoe we damn near die. But i like it sooo ian complaining.

"1 , 2 , 3 LETS GO " the beat dropped and we was cutting up. Mya was swerving in all the lanes and shit.

"AHHHT AHT , ian neva leaving my bitch she a damn !!" i recorded us , even londyn ina back ground.

We pulled up at this house. It was ina hood. It was some boys and this girl sitting on the porch smoking.

"mane bro. " she knows i hate people.

"you gon love them , they funny as shit. " although i didn't want to go i still got out.

"hi yaaaalll " mya spoke first while me and londyn stood behind her.

"wassup. "

"hey boo. " the dyke girl she man spoke up.

"this my best friend ja'kai but call ha kai and this her lil sister londyn. " She introduced us i waved back and they looked at me before busting out laughing.

"fuck so funny ?" i was getting annoyed because dont sit there and laugh the hell.

"you family na , you acting shy and shit cuh" i was relived about that i guess.

Londyn looked at me and shrugged before sitting down in a empty seat next to this boy and the stud like girl.

"she cool as hell cuh , whats yo name ma ?"

"londyn , she just told you nigga. " we all busted out laughing but she was deadass.

"sit down guh , we dont bite. " the girl said , so i sat by her.

"gimmie yo number. " i nodded and gave her my phone.

Ar'Moni 🌈🥵.

She looked like a Ar'moni. She was cute.

"mane cuh who the fuck took my blunt ?"

what the fuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk!!

aint no way. gotta be a dream.

blunt boy.

lightskin.

He looked around and saw londyn first and spoke.

"hey li ma. " She smilled and waved shyly.

little ass girl.

"Who got my sh- woaahh " he saw me and our eyes locked. His eyes were low and red. Like a evil type of red.

I looked into his eyes and they snapped back normal.

They were still low but its like he got mad or sum.

They went to a darker black then red.

mane what the hell.

He looked away from me then just walked back in the house.

"yoooo that was weird , you know him best ?" Oneof the boys said and drapped his arm around me. 

"boy ian yo damn bestfriend , i just met you. and yea i saw him at the store like last week. "

"that was weird. and gimmie yo number because we bestfriends now"

i gave him my phone and he put his name in

Deezy ( bestie ) 🖤🦍.

END.
____________________________________

This was rushed , excuse mistakes.