09.

𝚓𝚊'𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛 💕
𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝚝𝚗
____________________________________
2 months later.....

"mama he wont awnser the phone . "

"i dont know what to tell you kai ."

"mama its been 2 weeks ! he told me me he had a drop to make and that he will call me so i can hear his voice before i go to sleep ! he knows i cant sleep without him so he wouldn't do this on purpose ! mama i dont know what to do " i was crying hard and loud .

Jamari aint talked to me since he told me he had a drop to make in atlanta . He called me the way there , and said he would call back .

Yes , me and him are together . We made it official like 4 weeks ago .

"calm down baby ." i tried to stop crying but i just couldn't . I knew what he did & ive always knew it was a high risk of him getting killed or going to jail .

I rather him be in jail , than dead .

"mamaaaaaaa" i was laying in her chest crying my eyes out .

"what about mya and moni ? they aint heard nun "

"armoni went with them and she isn't either . mya been crying too . she wont come out her room . "

"i dont what to say , eat something because i know you aint ate "

she was right , i haven't eaten since 4 days after he aint awnser the phone .

"o-okay ." i got up and went to my room .

"J-JA'KAI COME HERE HURRY UP BABY !"

i ran down the steps fast , almost falling and jamari sister was at the door .

"hey ?"

"hey....um jamari got shot . they found his body this morning at some drug warehouse . "

My world just stop , everything just froze . I couldn't breathe . I couldn't blink . Everything just went numb and black .

"wha-" i didn't finish i just remember falling and seeing black .

"my booyfriend ! WHO THE FUCK DID IT ? " i went crazy .

"calm down kai ."

"i dont know but my grandma told me to come let you know , they bringing his body to the hospital downtown . you can meet me there . i know how much he loves you . and that make me love you too as my sister . he gon be okay "

I just blinked and walked away.

"thanks , we will be on the way ."

"no problem "

i went in my room and slammed the door knocking down shit .

"FUCK ! " i saw his shoes in the corner of my room that he left last time he was here .

"why ? just why him ? why me " i sat on the wall with my legs pulled into me crying .

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD WHOEVER DID THIS SHIT GOTTA FUCKING PAY !"

i continued to throw shit around until i came across the gun , the gun .

This gun he taught me how to shoot with , the gun that he used to shoot a hole in my wall when i didn't awnser his calls .

I looked at it and saw it was fully loaded .

"FUCK !" i couldn't hold it together any more , i was ready to kill everyone .