35.

Ja'kai Dior 🦋.

___________________________________
"LONDYN AND JAYDA LETS GO !" I stood at the front door rubbing my belly .

I heard Londyn's feet stomping loud as hell and then Jayda came behind her with her headphones in .

Deezy or Jamari always ride with me to drop the girls off at school , Deezy was doing it today since jamari woke up ina bad mood again .

"You okay jayda ?" I asked . She nodded . I knew something was wrong but ill talk to her about it later .

Londyn had on some ripped jeans and a Nike shirt with some Air Force 1's....Jamari probably picked that out .

Jayda had on the grey body-con dress that stopped right above her knees . She had on some AF1's too but her's had glitter on the Nike sign .

I nodded and we all walked out , Deezy was in the backseat so he could sit with Londyn . I got in the car and looked back at him and he mugged me so I threw my keys at his head .

"Hey Deezy Deezy !" Londyn said climbing on his lap . They started talking amongst themselves leaveing me to talk to jayda .

"Now I know something wrong , you can talk now before school , when i bring your lunch or after school . But after school you know jamari will find out ." I said pulling off .

"We can do it at lunch ." She mumbled . I nodded and kept driving .

Today I had to go do some shopping for the baby . I was mostly gonna get diapers , wipes and stuff . Deezy and Jamari came in last night with a whole bunch of wipes and stuff . But it's a baby so I think I'll need more .

I'm still deciding on names . I'm going to wait to find out the gender until closer to when the baby gets here . Jamari saying it's a girl but I feel like it's a boy .

Londyn school was first so me and Deezy got out so we can take her in . She won't walk so he carries her in , i dont even know why he does whatever she says .

"Ight Londyn , remember what I told you ." Deezy said .

"Yes . If a someone mess with me say " my uncle Deezy kill people " and then walk off ." She said smiling . I looked at them and rolled my eyes opening the building door .

"Good Morning !" The lady at the front desk spoke .

"Hello ...." I signed Londyn in while deezy walked her to class .

"Have a nice day ." She said as I walked out .

I stood back by the door so I could wait on Deezy slow ass . He came back running down the hall making some of the people in the hall stare .

I walked out the building and got in the car so I could drop jayda off . She was still being real quiet and that's definitely not normal for her .

Her school is right down the street so we made it there in like 4 minutes .

"Text me what you want ." I said as she got out . She nodded and walked up into the school looking down at her phone .

"What's wrong with ha ?" Deezy said leaning up from the backseat .

"Ion know but sit the fuck back ." I pushed him in the chest .

I drove to Walmart because we needed some stuff . Jamari hasn't called me meaning he still sleeping .

We walked in with Deezy beside me doing something in his own world . Hopefully he don't make me act ghetto in the store today .

"Jakai ?"

"Yes Deezy ?" I said turning around . He looked at me and rolled his eyes and put whatever he had back .

"Nevermind ." He mumbled , I shrugged and grabbed like 6 boxes of fruit snacks . This all Jamari eat honestly .

When we walked onto a new isle and it was a group of dudes just standing there . I saw them first and then Deezy did . He looked up and them and looked at me .

I continued to grab everything I needed off the isle not paying them any attention because I knowww Deezy would set some shit off if we needed to .

"Aye ma , say lemme get yo number ." One of them yelled . I ignored the statement and pushed pass them until one of them grabbed my shoulder .

"Aye guh I know you heard my nigga talking to yo ass ." I looked at Deezy and he already was grabbing his gun .

"Let ha go fo yo brain be all in Walmart , isle 5 ." He said . They nodded real fast and walked off leaving me and Deezy on the isle .

"Come on , so I can go tell satan ." Deezy said pushing the basket . I threw my head back in annoyance .

He's going to tell jamari and Jamari gon make it a big deal , then ima have to hear jamari mouth and worry about what type of crazy shit he gon do .

____________________________________

Good Morning 💕💕.

what time yaal seeing this ?

( I dropped it at 9:19 , Monday July 13th )

STILL COMMENT TEAM BOY OR GIRL !

OR BOTH !

I'm really trying to finish this book this week or the beginning of next week . So I'm definitely Finna be updating a lot .

Im finna do something real quick and I'll be back so i can update .

Vote nn comment . Excuse Mistakes .