33.

Ja'kai Dior 🦋.
_________________________________

"JUH-KYE DAVIS ?!"

I stood up cas I know this dumb bitch was trynna say my name .

"Thought yo name was Ja'kai ...." Deezy said getting up behind me .

Jamari shook his head and followed behind us as we walked to the lady .

"I'm Ja'kai ." I said . She nodded her head and told us to follow her .

We walked down this hallway and I heard a bunch of commotion behind me . I turned around and Deezy was playing .

"Aye !" I said . He stopped and started walking correctly .

When we got to the room I guess she went in first and told me what to do .

"You can pee in this cup , and change into this gown here . Take everything off for me . When you pee you can slide the cup into the hole thing that's in the bathroom . Your doctor will be in here shortly ." She said before exiting the room .

Jamari was sitting in the chair slouched down bitting a straw and Deezy was doing sum on his phone .

I got up and did everything she said and by the time I came back both dummies were doing shit .

"Aye yaal want some of these gloves ? " Deezy said shoving shit in his pockets .

Jamari looked up and nodded .

"Oouuu finna just take this whole thing off the wall-"

"You better not !" I said .

He was trying to take the hand sanitizer thing completely off the wall .

"Mannnnn ...." he said . He went and sat down next to jamari.

"Knock knock ." We heard from the door .

"Who the fuck is there ?" Deezy said making me and jamari bust out laughing .

"Hi I'm Dr.Gonzalez . You are ja'kai Davis correct ?" She said smiling .

I nodded and smiled back .

"I'm Deezy , you shole is sexy ma'am . "

"Hi how are you sir ?" She said laughing .

"Goodt."

"That's my boyfriend jamari , Deezy his friend but like a brother to me ." I said .

She nodded and sat at the chair .

"So you know you are 100% pregnant right Ms.Davis ?" She said .

I nodded and looked at jamari and he was smiling at me showing his grills .

Deezy got up and they started crip walking in the hospital room .

"AYYEE A NIGGA FINNA BE A MUH FUCKIN UNCLE !" I shook my head and laughed at them .

"Bae why yeen tell me ?" Jamari asked getting closer to me .

"Cas I just found out when I took a pregnancy test , I just came to be sure and found out how far along I was . " I said .

"Well your about a 5-6 weeks  pregnant Ja'kai . How have you went so long and haven't known ?" She asked .

"Well I thought I was just throwing up because of what I ate . I just started throwing up in the past few weeks . But it would come and go , sooooo ." I said shrugging .

"Mhm , lets see this baby you got in here ." She got up and got sum gel shit and lifted my gown .

"It's gon be cold ." She said . I nodded and she poured it on .

She did some other stuff and went to the computer and started clicking .

" There the baby is-"

"Aye why my baby grey ? Nigga a lil tiny aint it ?" Jamari said cutting her off .

"She's still very early in the pregnancy , it's going to take time to grow sir ." She said laughing .

We finished up the appointment . She basically told me to keep doing everything that I'm doing , don't stress . Simple shit I guess .

When we were walking out Deezy smacked someone lady's ass .

"My bad sir ." He said .

I busted out laughing and walked out the hospital door with jamari behind me .

"BAAAEEEE !" I looked back and Jamari had his phone up high recording me .

I smiled and kept walking .

"Whole lotta gang shit , you know what I'm saying . But aye tho that's my guh right there . Fasho fasho ! AYE BAE COME SAY SUM !" He was still being extra loud .

"Heyyy ." I said waving .

People knew about us dating , we've posted eachother on several occasions so i didn't mind .

Deezy got in the camera and put his guns up .

I got in the car and started it . I needed to check on the girls since they was at home .

I got my phone and went to Jayda's name and FaceTimed her .

"Hello ?" She said looking off the camera .

"What yaal doin ?" I asked . The boys were climbing into the car now .

"I'm doing her toes for her and we watching a movie . " she said .

"Hay Londyn ." I said . She got in the camera and waved and went back to doing whatever she was doing .

"Well okay , They know im pregnant now . We'll be there ina Minute . We may stop at the store to get something to cook or some ." I said

"Okay , byeeeeeee !" I hung up and Jamari was smiling at me .

"What ?"

"I gotchu pregnant ." He said doing that evil ass grin .

"I knew you trapped me , stupid ass ." I said .

"Ooouu I want a daughter so bad ! You happy tho ?" He asked

"I mean yeah , I never thought I would get pregnant this young but oh well . I'm finna be 19 and having my baby ." I said .

"Damn guh you young . " he said .

I nodded and laughed .

I'm really finna be a mama at 19 .

Am I scared ? Hell yes .

I don't even know how to take care of myself foreal , and I have a baby to raise .

But I have people like jamari , who I know gon make sure I'm okay .

It's crazy how I'm having a baby after two important people in my life died .

I want a son because I can't raise no daughter . I wouldn't want her to be anything like me .

As far as money , I still want to have my own .

I still got thousands saved up from what my mama would give me . Jamari gives me like 4 stacks every other day for the hell of it . I be telling him I wanna make my own money but he doesn't listen to me .

I did talk to him about me staring a lash line or something . I've always liked that type of stuff .

But today is the day I found out I'm definitely pregnant , shit may not ever be the same .

July 23 , ima mother 💕.

____________________________________

Ight she pregnant , fasho fasho 🥳🥳!

TEAM GIRL !
-comment names 🥰

TEAM BOY !
- comment names 😈