21.

Londyn Marie POV🦄.

(a/n she so pretty 😍😍😍) ____________________________________

____________________________________

" Londyn come here ." I heard my name .

"Yes ?" I got up walked to where he was .

"You wanna go wimmie somewhere later ?" I looked at him and nodded .

Ja'kai looked up from her phone and stuck her tounge out at me .

"We finna slideeeeeeeeeee !" Jamari stood up on the couch and started dancing .

"Get the fuck down ." Ja'kai hit his leg .

I shook my head and walked out the room going back to my room , at his house .

I laid back down on the bed and got under the covers . I hate my life .

My sister and satan the only ones who care about me . My mama don't anymore and my dad he just only wanna be nice sometimes . Asshole .

Ever since Santana came into the picture it's like everyone forgot about me . I mean I know I'm not a baby but still , i be having nightmares and no one is here to comfort me .

If I was at my mommy house then I would at least have ja'kai but at my daddy house he always gone or downstairs ignoring me .

One day he made me touch his private part . I told him no but his ass tried to burn me . I still got burned in the end . He always hitting me and stuff. I only eat one time the whole day and I be hungry but he said if he hear my stomach growl he gon kill me . So I just try not to make it growl . I don't know what I did to him , to start being so mean .

Him and his friends always touching in between my legs and I don't like it . It hurts . One time blood came out and he just left me there . I couldn't even walk it hurted so bad . I accidentally fell off the bed and he came upstairs and beat me really bad and I didn't eat that day .

He told me if I ever tell anyone anything he gon kill them . I don't want ja'kai or satan to die .

He only makes me do stuff when he be drinking or putting that sugar in his nose . Weird ass .

" Londyn ?" I sat up and ja'kai was at the door .

"Huh ?"

" whats wrong baby ? You been quiet ever since you came back.....normally you be tryna fight satan . Talk to me ." She sat on the bed and pulled me into her lap .

Should I tell her ?

"N-nothing " I said getting tears in my eyes .

" baby tell me wassup , I promise I'm not gon get mad , it's okay ."

"No ion want you to get hurt . "

"I'm not gonna get hurt bubba , what's wrong ? You know you my bestie and we tell eachother everything ."

"But daddy said-" she cut me off

"I don't care , now tell me so I can help you...."

Fuck it .

I nodded and told her , everything . I was so scared . I didn't want my sister to die .

After I told her she walked out the room and came back with satan . He looked at me and back at ja'kai .

"Fatz ?" He called out . He called me that because I eat so much .

"Yes ?" I said crying softly .

" wanna stay wimmie ?" He said. I looked up and shrugged my shoulders .

He nodded and left me with ja'kai .

"Baby why you just now telling me ?"

"He said he was gon hurt you kai " I was sobbing at this point .

"Okok shhhh fatz....." she rocked me and I started to get sleepy .

"Kai I love you ." I said softly in her neck . I felt her smile.

"I love you too ma ma ."

____________________________________

🙂 .