32.

Ja'kai Dior 🦋.

_________________________________

"Deezy moveeeeee !" I said running around the couch . He had that fucking lizard in his hand and was trynna put it in my cup .

"Tink tink thirsty ! Let my son get a sip ja'kai !" He said .

Jamari took Londyn with him while he went to pick up some shoes he ordered all of us. Jayda was on the couch laughing like this shit really funny .

Deezy might as well live here , he been here a lot lately . But he's cool so ion care .

"That's a fucking animal , no move fah I tell jamari !"

"So ! Just a lil sip come on ! " I gave him the cup and ran on the couch with jayda .

"Scary ass ." He said . He was really trying to put the lizard in the cup but he lost grip and it just fell in the cup .

"The fuck...." jayda said .

Deezy looked up with tears in his eyes .

"Pull that shit out the cup !" I said .

"My son drunk to much sprite ! He gon die !" He said . He pulled it out by the tail and started slanging it in the air .

"Finna find me a new one , piece of shit ass lizard ." He sat the cup on the table and walked out the front door , I'm guessing to find a new lizard .

I wiped my face and went to get my phone and laid back under jayda .

' bae 🤍.
Jamari .

Sexy Pussy 😍💍.
Wassup

'bae 🤍.
Deezy dropped that lizard in my cup nn where you at now ?

Sexy Pussy 😍💍.
Hn🤣🤣🤣🤣. We finna get some food tho , she wanted some clothes from sum sto so I got her those too .

'bae 🤍.
I want some food nn clothes ☹️

Sexy Pussy 😍💍.
I gotchu , ask jayda and Deezy what they wanna eat .

"Deezy !" I yelled loud as hell so he could hear . He came back in running finna pull his gun and almost fell .

"Calm yo ass down , jamari said what yaal want to eat ?"  He looked and rolled his eyes .

"Thought i was finna have to pop a bitch like a titty , shit . But it don't matter ." He said .

"Jayda ?"

"It doesn't matter , he gon get whatever Londyn say anyways so...." I nodded in agreement and texted him back .

"Jakai guess what fool ." Deezy said

"Huh ?"

"You wanna give me god niece ?" He asked . I put my head down and jayda started laughing .

"First of all....you wont be the god father . You would more than likely be the uncle . Secondly , I'm not having a baby no time soon ." I said .

"9 months ." Jayda coughed making me hit her thigh .

"CANT HAVE SHIT AROUND THIS HOUSE !" He slammed something down and a picture fell off the wall and broke .

I grabbed my phone and all my stuff and ran to the room closing the door . Jayda did the same but went to her room .

"Yaal aint shit !" I heard him yell . Ion got time to head jamari mouth about shit being broke . He already been acting a ass lately for no reason and I'm definitely not in the mood to argue all night .