36.

Ja'kai Dior 🦋.

YAAL BETTER VOTE NN COMMENT OR IAN UPDATING NAH-TING .

-enjoy 😘.

____________________________________

"Deezy dude shut up ."

It was me , jamari , and Deezy all sitting in the living room because this all we do while the girls are at school .

I made us some food already and we had all took naps so now we just up . Jamari was in the room with the door locked when we came , Ian even ask what he was doing .

It smelt like weed when he walked out so he was probably smoking . Ima ask tonight before I go to bed tho .

"We need to get some boxes so we can move . The girls go on thanksgiving break in a little bit . And what is we gon do about thanksgiving ?" I asked .

I kinda learned how to cook . Ion like cooking and they don't like real meals . We have to be in the mood for some real food . So most nights they just eat whatever in there or we eat out or just not eat .

"Where is we even moving to ?" Deezy said eating some candy .

"Cordova ." Jamari said .

Cordova was a good area . It had some cute ass houses , they was big . Jamari and Deezy make money from killing people and selling drugs , I'm the only one who make legal money . Jamari was doing the rent for the house . I was responsible for making sure it's food in the house , I had to make sure we had cleaning supplies and stuff like that too . Deezy make sure the cable and wifi paid for .

"We all we got so ion kno what chu talm bout thanksgiving . It's literally just me , you , satan , Londyn and jayda . None of us got no other family ." Deezy said .

"We don't need nobody else ." Jamari said .

"Deezy you need a girlfriend or sum ." I said

"She not even lying cuh ." Jamari said laughing .

Deezy got up and walked out the house slamming the door . He always wanna have a damn attitude when we say he need a girlfriend . He just be fucking bitches but not settling down with no one .

It was just me and jamari left . We both looked at eachother but I looked the other way .

"You straight ?" He said in that deep ass voice .

I nodded not wanting to say nothing because if I did I knew I was gon end up not being able to walk .

"Come let me talk to my child ." He said . I got up and went to the couch he was on and laid out on his lap and lifted my shirt up .

He is so fucking fine . Jesus .

"Aye tho on crip i luh you . Ain't nobody gon fuck witchu , if they do ima kill they whole blood line . You can have a boyfriend when you die . Yeen finna be one of them fast ass lil guh's -"

"Now if it's a boy...." I said cutting him off . He flicked me off and kept talking .

"Anyways...you gon have erthang you want , if you want a car when you turn 4 weeks....da da gon give it to his fat mama.....I can't wait till you come . " he said . I smiled and stuck my tounge out .

I pulled out my phone and started recording him while he kept talking .

"Yaal.....look at him....." I said . He looked up and smiled showin them damn grills