17.

𝚓𝚊'𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛 💕
𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝚝𝚗

𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 😆.

____________________________________

I was laying in my bed scrolling on Instagram and someone knocked on my door. I locked my phone and looked up .

"Come in ." The door opened , revealing Santana. I swallowed hard and sat up with my back on the head board.

"Waddup ." He said closing the door behind him .

"Hay ?!"

"What yuh acting shy and shit fah , ain't nobody finna do nun to you ." He said smiling.

"Yes mhm , what you need ?" I asked tired of him playing.

"Santana . Santana Derado . Kingpin . Mass killer ." He said smiling . My heart dropped . My breathing started to get heavy & uneven .

Just why did my mama have to pick him .

"I thought they sent you to jail ?"

"My name Santana , I get what I want . I wanted to get out . I'm out ." I looked at him and shook my head .

"What you tell me that for ?"

" I want yo niggas head . " He spoke confidently.

"Why you telling me ?"

"It's a set up baby ." He said smiling .

"What's a set up ?"

"Jamari and you ? That was fake . We just needed to get closer to you....Now that we got you , Jamari got bags on his head . He brought you into it , now you got 3 on you ." He looked directly at me. I turned my head the other way and bit my lip to keep from crying .

"What do I do now ?" I asked.

"Kill him , before they kill you ." He said simply. He got up and walked out the room leaving me there . Stuck .

I either have to pick between my life and my boyfriends life , they more than likely gon kill the other one when one of us dies .

I don't know who side Santana on . Either he crip or double r .

Santana is not to be fucked with , he the biggest out next to Dos . Dos run double r , Santana run crip .

Dos been locked up for a few years . Never mk that , I need to find out who want me dead and why .

But I love jamari , I'll take the bullet without hesitation .

____________________________________

first update of the day , very short 😖.

Who side is Santana onnnn ?

Who got bags on ja'kai head 😪 ?

Hold you down is basically the other side of love is poison . So if you wanna know more about tayveon , read hold you down .

Until next time kidsssss📲.