(1) No worries

It was Friday and of course school exists, Wooyoung arrived at the highschool building, walking in with a pair of earphones on.

He felt stares on him and he could hear whispers. Wooyoung has always been known as powerless, basically Human.

Despite having a good looking face, Wooyoung doesn't dress up that well.

All he does at school is study, eat, study and go home; basically very lame and boring since he has no friends.

Wooyoung walked with his head low, not wanting to make eye contact with anybody. He counted his steps to his locker and saw that there was a note on his locker. 'Get out of this school, human' was written on the note and he couldn't help but feel hurt. He crushed the note in his fist and placed it in his pocket. He opened his locker and got some of his books out and closed the locker.

He walked towards his class with his head low again, he still felt stares all over him.

He bumped into someone and fell backwards towards the floor. He didn't feel himself crash on the hard floor but instead he felt himself above ground as strong wind was holding up.

His eyes widen and looked at the person he had bumped into.

He saw 2 guys standing infront of him, the both of them was tall. One of them with red hair has his hand sticking out towards Wooyoung, which meant that he was the one who had summoned strong wind and saved Wooyoung from crashing towards the ground.

Wooyoung tried to get his feet on the ground and he succesfully did with the help of the red hair boy.

"Sorry, I bumped into you, I wasn't looking at where I was going and thank you for not letting me fall" Wooyoung said quietly, but loud enough for the two guys to hear him.

The two tall guys smiled at Wooyoung and Wooyoung looked at them with a questioning look.

"I'm Yunho and this is Mingi" the guy with blue hair spoke and the one with red hair smiled wider.

"My name is Wooyoung, Jung Wooyoung" Wooyoung said awkwardly, returning the smile to the both of them.

"Ey a fellow Jung" Yunho said pointing gun fingers at Wooyoung while winking.

"You are so small" Mingi cooed, looking at Wooyoung in awe.

"Yunho, can we keep him?? He's so cute" Mingi asked Yunho with puppy eyes while Yunho just smiled.

"I wanna keep him too but we gotta ask the other guys" Yunho said and looked at Wooyoung.

"Let's be friends" Yunho said to Wooyoung and Wooyoung's eyes widen in shock.

"Really?" Wooyoung said, not believing Yunho's words.

"Duh, even if you don't want to, we'll keep bugging you" Yunho smiled wider at Wooyoung.

"What class are you in?" Mingi asked Wooyoung, walking over to him and used his powers to take Wooyoung's phone from his pocket.

"Oh, you have the same class as Yunho" Mingi pouted, typing something in Wooyoung's phone.

"I put my number, so you can call me if you need something. I gotta go to class now so see you around Wooyoungie~" Mingi said and walked away.

"Let's get going then?" Yunho asked and Wooyoung nod in responce. They walked together towards their class and chose a table. They sat beside eachother since students could sit anywhere they want unless the teacher doesn't allow specific students sitting together at one table. One table consists of two students.