(4) Purple Path

"Please get in the bus when your name is called" Mr. Park said loudly some of the students replying with a yes while some just don't care.

"I can't wait" Yunho said happily, hopping around the place while Mingi joins him.

"Gosh, they're ridiculous" Hongjoong facepalmed himself while Yeosang laughs at how stupid they looked.

San and Wooyoung were quietly watching the two boys hopping around the place. San was a little distant these days for some reason.

Even though Wooyoung and him spent time together two days ago, San has spoken less to him and also the other guys. Nobody asked him what's up, not wanting to invade his privacy or anything.

"Park Seonghwa!" Mr. Park called out, Seonghwa raised his hand before walking towards the bus.

"Kang Yeosang!" Mr. Park called out, Yeosang waves at the other guys before walking towards the bus.

"What if we're not in the same bus?" Yunho suddenly asks Wooyoung, receiving a shrug in responce.

"Jung Wooyoung!" Mr. Park called out, everybody turned a little silent. Wooyoung felt stares on him but he ignored it, walking towards the bus.

Wooyoung got in and saw that Seonghwa and Yeosang were seated together. Wooyoung sat on an empty chair, right beside the window.

He stared out the window, students talking with one another while teachers are handling some students.

He sighed, taking out a pair of earphones, connecting it with his phone and used it. He turned on a song, closing his eyes. He felt a presence beside him but he didn't bother to open his eyes. But, one of the earbud was pulled out of his ear.

He looked to his left to see San staring right back at him. Their faces so close that they can feel eachothers breathing on one another's face.

Wooyoung locked eyes with San, his heartbeat speeding up. The two kept staring at eachother's eyes, none of them wanting to break the intense stare. Wooyoung notices San's eyes getting darker and it seem like there was smoke slowly appearing in his eyes. San looked away, not saying anything.

"Alright students, please stay seated because the bus is about to depart." Mr. Park speaks up, taking a seat beside the driver.

Mr. Park is quite a chill teacher, Wooyoung has just found out that Mr. Park was Seonghwa's older brother.

Unlike his little brother, Mr. Park has Light as his element. The bus became more silent, some students silently looking out the wondow, some were sleeping, some were just talking to their seatmate quitetly.

Wooyoung silently looked out the window, watching the concrete road. He has never went to the Mystical Forest. It is where all the mythical creatures lived. Creatures like Unicorns, Pegasus, Mermaids, Dragons, Gnomes, Centaurs and of course normal animals. The forest is located quite far away from the city, for good purposes. Humans are prohibited to enter the forest.

Wooyoung shivered at the thought of him not being allowed to enter the forest. Wooyoung felt San shift closer to him. He turned and saw San with his eyes closed, half asleep.

Wooyoung sighed, and pushed San's head towards Wooyoung's shoulder so that San was sleeping on his shoulder.

"aww" Wooyoung heard Yeosang cooed and Wooyoung just rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. He then decides to sleep, he layed his head on top of San's head before closing his eyes and everything went silent.

"Wooyoung! Wake up you sleepy-head!"

"Huh..?" Wooyoung woke up, he looked up to see Yeosang and Seonghwa looking at him.