(6) Shit show

"Wooyoung!" Yeosang called out to the boy who was back-hugging San.

"What's up?" The younger smiled at the older, loosening his grip on San, causing San to sigh.

"Mr. Park wants you to go see him." Yeosang said, pointing at a direction. Wooyoung walked towards Yeosang, patting his shoulder.

"Turn into a horse so that I can ride you" Wooyoung said with a cheeky smile as Yeosang hit his arm.

"That's dirty, man" Yeosang rolled his eyes, the younger laughing his ass out.

Sparkles and glitters began to surround Yeosang, making him no longer visible. But of course, after a short bit of time the sparkles and glitters dissapeared revealing a unicorn.

"Woah! I didn't know you could turn into a Mythical animal" Wooyoung cooed, patting the unicorn infront of him, receiving a loud neigh from it.

"Hey! Stop rubbing him and start riding him" San said loudly and closed his own mouth with his own hand when he realized what he said, making the younger laugh hectically and received a low neigh from the unicorn as it rolls it's eyes. Wooyoung got on the unicorn, waving at San with a soft smile.

"LET'S GO!" Wooyoung shouted, raising his hand towards a direction. The unicorn neighed loudly while standing on it's back legs for a few seconds before galloping at a fast rate, making the younger struggle on top of it.

"Hey! HEY! SLOW DOWN!" Wooyoung screamed, Yeosang didn't slowdown but instead, jumped over a rock making the younger follow his gravity before harshly landing on the unicorn again.

Mr. Park stood up as he saw the unicorn and the screaming Wooyoung come into view. The unicorn stopped abruptly, the younger crashing onto it's mane.

"Gosh you're so fucking annoying" Wooyoung said slapping it's head. The unicorn grunts and suddenly stands on it's back legs causing the younger to fall down and land on his bottom.

"Fuck you!" Wooyoung cursed as sparkles and glitters started to surround the unicorn. Soon, the sound of laughing could be heard as the glitters and sparkles dissappeared, the unimpressed expression of Mr. Park's face made Yeosang stop his laughing.

"Why did you call for me, Hyung?" Wooyoung questioned, standing up slowly and walked towards the teacher.

"Yeosang said that you could see the purple path." Mr. Park began, Wooyoung nodding slowly when he stopped a bit.

"I know that Mrs. Kim said to follow the purple path but, it's only a myth. Well, you can just paint a path purple but, you see purple while the others just see a normal looking path. That means something, since barely any people can see it, you must be powerful than any other. Did anything else happened recently?" His words shocked the boy, his eyes widened, his mouth opened.

'Powerful?'

He couldn't believe his ears, him, having powers? No way. "Well the path is no longer purple, it's yellow now" Wooyoung said, biting his lips in anticipation as the older stared towards the floor.

"I will have to ask the other teachers about this, you may go back" The older smiled. Wooyoung nod his head before walking towards Yeosang.

"Let's just walk there" Wooyoung said tiredly, making Yeosang laugh. They both of them suddenly got a ding! from their smartphones.

Wooyoung took out his phone and saw the message from the groupchat where teachers and students who participated camping could communicate.

Camping