(10) Kiss

"Wooyoung? San? How do you know my-"

"Hi Taeyong, we came just like you asked." Taeyong tilted his head, his eyebrows furrowed and he just let the duo in.

"Sit on the couch, my parents are at work. So, what do you wanna talk about?" Taeyong said, 3 glasses of tea was given by a maid.

"Doyoung" Wooyoung replied with a sigh.

"Tell me about the call, you didn't tell anyone else other than the officer." Taeyong said, very interested, curious and worried for his friend.

"He called Yeosang's phone and I picked it up since he was still sleeping. I didn't pay attention to the contact since I thought it would be his mother. But then I heard Doyoung's voice. He told me that he was approximately in the middle of the forest."

"In the middle?! It's dangerous there. Wild dragons roam the middle part of the forest." San said, eyes widened as he slumped down on the sofa.

"Let's go get him" Wooyoung's eyes widened at Taeyong's statement.

"You crazy?" San replied, pointing at the older.

"It's rude to point at your senior like that" The eldest replied, pulling San's finger down.

"I say we should go and save him" Wooyoung said, confidence taking over him but he still felt a little afraid by of his decision.

Afterall, he had no powers.

"Oh right, hyung. You're smart right? Wooyoung can hear thoughts" San said pointing at Wooyoung.

"Only sometimes.." The youngest added, looking down.

"Oh, I've studied about that before. Mind hearing, it's basically mind reading but you don't read, you hear. I'm guessing you can only hear our thoughts for the time being. Mind hearing needs time to become stronger but it doesn't take much time. In the process, you won't hear people's thoughts randomly. You will have to focus on trying to hear thoughts around you to be able to hear their thoughts. Try me" Taeyong said, sitting up straight and thought of something.

The raven haired male closed his eyes, focusing to hear the older's thoughts. Nothing.

Taeyong raised his eyebrows and Wooyoung shook his head.

"I guess you lacked focus. Try again" Taeyong said and the younger just nod.

Wooyoung closed his eyes shut, trying his best to focus.

"I want to eat mango icecream" He heard Taeyong's voice in his head, it was very loud; maybe because Taeyong was right beside him.

"You want mango icecrean?"

"Bingo. Now let's go buy some" Taeyong stood up, grabbing his coat and right when they wanted to open the door, the doorbell rang.

They looked at eachother with a questioning look and Taeyong opened the door.

"Excuse me young man, are you Lee Taeyong?" An officer asked and Taeyong tilted his head.

"Yes, I know why you're here. Come in"

""

"When are you going back to your own home?" Wooyoung asked San. They were now lying on Wooyoung's bed, side to side while facing the ceiling.

"I don't like being at home, I like it here. Your mom is nice" San said, rolling to his side and looked at Wooyoung with admiration.

Wooyoung noticed the look on San's face and he felt his stomach do a flip.

He closed his eyes, focusing on trying to hear San's thoughts.

But nothing could be heard.

How much Wooyoung tried, he could not hear San's voice.

The raven haired boy kept on trying, but still nothing.

Suddenly he felt a pair of lips against his own, staying there for quite a while without movement.

Wooyoung felt his heart beat fast and his face heating up.

Wooyoung pulled San by his shirt, deepening the kiss.

It was passionate, leaving a warm feeling in Wooyoung's stomach.

San in the other hand, tried his best to hold himself back.

He loved kissing Wooyoung's lips so much.

It was addicting.

He felt butterflies in his stomach as he straddled Wooyoung's lap.

Wooyoung suddenly stopped, he thought about what they were.

What were they, actually?

They weren't a thing nor did they confirm they had feelings for eachother.

Wooyoung pulled back from the kiss, catching his breath. San looked at him, eyes filled with emotions he couldn't tell.

Wooyoung pushed San off of him and hopped off the bed.

"I'm.. I'm gonna shower" The younger said, looking at the floor before getting in the bathroom.

San heard a click which meant the raven haired male locked the door.

He sighed.

He now regret kissing Wooyoung.

He liked the kiss, of course.

But because of the kiss, they became awkward.

They've never really kissed unless Wooyoung was helping him with his situation.

Wow, preps on having an incubus as a spirit animal.

San groaned, pulling on his hair. 

The feeling of the younger's lips was still linggering on his lips.

San absent-mindedly touch his own lips, suddenly smiling.

Maybe he didn't regret it.

_______________________

What do you think about this chapter? 🥺

I accidently published chapter 11 yesterday, I panicked so much ㅠ^ㅠ

DON'T FORGET TO STREAM INCEPTION

- Shining Jaemin