(8) Police Station

"Stop the bus! Doyoung isn't here!" Taeyong freaked out, running to the front of the bus to tell the police officer.

"Our friend- he isn't with us. He was here minutes ago but now he's- he's gone"

"Sit down kid, the other officers will find him. Don't worry, now go sleep or relax a bit" The officer replied focusing back on the road as Taeyong sighed. Mingi dialed Doyoung's number but he didn't pick up.

The others tried texting and calling him but the same results. What happened to him? Suddenly, the bus stopped. They look around to see a bus that has been rolled over just on the side of the road. The police officer got up.

Yunho got up too, curiosity sparkling in his eyes but they soon disappeared when Hongjoong pulled him back to his seat.

"You should rest, you used up a lot of your energy." Hongjoong said before closing his eyes, wsnting some sleep as Yunho frowned at him.

San chuckled and got up, Taeyong following his lead as they got out of the bus.

Wooyoung followed quitely with curiosity, crossing the road with the two older males infront of him who had no idea he was there.

"What is it, sir?" Taeyong asked, peaking in the bus.

"Go back to the bus, kid!" The police officer ordered.

The man sighed and walked away from the scene. "Officer Choi to the main station, I request back up. I sent the quardinates already." The officer said to the micro-mic that was attched to his earpiece.

San walked over to the bus that was basically laying on it's side. He peaked through the broken windows to see several bodies all bloodied up.

San tensed, looking at the scene. Wooyoung walked over to him, wanting to see too. When he was about to peak, San pulled him back and shook his head as a no.

"Oh my God.." Taeyong said, closing his mouth with his hand as he stepped back from the bus.

"Taeil-hyung.." His eyes watered, he saw one of his bestfriends in there. Lying there with his eyes closed as blood rolled down his face.

Taeyong faltered, feeling his legs weaken, tears rolling down his pale soft cheeks. "Taeyong-hyung, calm down."

"What happened here, sir?!" Taeyong asked and shouted in the mix.

"Please, go back to the bus. More officers are on the way. We'll have to perform a memory cleaning on you later." The officer said, placing police tapes around the scene to keep out people.

A groan could be heard from the bus which caught Wooyoung's attention immediately.

Wooyoung sprinted onto the bus looking through the window to see a student holding her head.

"Wooyoung! Get away from there!" Wooyoung reached his hand out for the girl to take and that's when he noticed the horrific scene.

The girl took his hand and the male pulled her up, out of the bus.

"T.. Thanks" She said, holding her head again. She seemed okay, just some scratches on her legs but everything else seemed fine.

"You okay?" The officer asked, receiving a nod from the girl.

"Just dizzy and my legs feel weak"

"Go back to the bus, kids." The officer said more stern this time and finally, the students agreed and went back to the bus.

The girl was avoided by every male in the bus.

Not that they dislike her or anything, they're just awkward around girls.