(11) Back Again

"Are you sure you want to go back to the forest?" Hongjoong asked, a little worried.

"Yes, we want to find Doyoung, anybody else wants to?" Taeyong said, crossing his arms.

"I want to but my mom doesn't even let me get out of the house anymore. Here y'all are in my livingroom" Yeosang replied, Yunho laughing a little.

"We'll go with you" Mingi said, holding up Yunho's hand which made the older look at him with wide eyes.

"My brother is still not found, I suppose coming with you wouldn't hurt" Seonghwa replied in a low tone, he looked like a mess but still was good-looking.

"Have you even been sleeping? You look like a vampire" Jongho asked, looking at the older with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's a bit insulting for those who are a vampire y'know" Seonghwa replied with an irritated expression.

"I know someone who would like to help" Wooyoung said, gaining everyone's attention.

""

"How are we suppose to access the forest border? We need permission from the government or police department" Soobin said.

"Your father is the head police officer though, you can get in the system to give the permission to us" Wooyoung replied, pointing at Soobin.

"That's true, I'll try."

"When are we going there though?" Jaehyun jumped in the conversation.

"The day after tomorrow would be best" Soobin said, with a serious expression.

"I can maybe get to my father's laptop tomorrow when he's doing his patrol. He usually leaves his laptop at home" Soobin then continued.

"Now all we gotta do is make an excuse to be gone from home for like a day or two." Jongho said, finding the plan pretty smart.

"Wait, so who is this guy?" Hongjoong asked, pointing at Soobin.

"Soobin, I am Wooyoung's cousin. Didn't he tell you?" Soobin replied, sitting straight which made him look much more stronger and taller than all of them.

"Guys, you got to go. My father should be getting home soon" Yeosang said, shoo-ing them.

He was still a bit weak but he still wanted to help find Doyoung and Seonghyun.

"I'll add Soobin to our groupchat" Wooyoung said, standing up and doing stuff in his phone.

~~~~~~

"I can't believe we're fucking doing this" Hongjoong said, looking at the opening to the forest.

"We should be able to pass, just don't get caught by an officer" Soobin said before transforming into a Hippogriff.

"Woah" Yunho said, backing away from Soobin.

"I forgot to tell you he can transform into his spirit animal. He is an Animal Qey just like Yeosang" Wooyoung said and the hippogriff nod.