(16) The End ?

"Isn't that the dead dude?" Beomgyu asked, pointing. San looked at Seonghwa, he was shaking.

"Seonghyun?" Jongho said in disbelief.

"That's pretty rude of you to not use honorifics, Jongho." Seonghyun said, flashing the said boy a messed up smile.

"But how? I saw you dead-"

"You never pay attention to class hm? I used a charm on a police officer I killed to make it look like I died. You're not so smart my dear brother." Seonghyun cut off his own brother's words.

Suddenly from behind Seonghyun, Taeyong jumped on him but missed due to Seonghyun's sharp reflexes.

"Smart, but not smart enough" Seonghyun said, lifting Taeyong up.

He then flicked his finger, men appearing around them.

Seonghyun nod and the men started getting closer.

One of them sprinted towards Wooyoung but then got caught on fire by San.

Wooyoung stayed near his friends, being inbetween everyone since he has no powers to use against them.

Tree vines, caught some of the men, making them stuck on the tree, hanging upside down.

Well unless they have a sharp object to cut the vines or use their powers.

Beomgyu and Yeosang turned into a fly, escaping the scene. But then Yeosang turned into a eagle and from time to time he would charge at a man and scratch him right on his eye.

But that stopped when a man froze him.

"Yeosang!" Wooyoung screamed, looking at the frozen bird fall from the sky.

San instantly looked up, finding his friend and he succesfully aimed at him, his fire melting the ice which made Yeosang able to move again.

Then a dragon, a white one.

A Light fury.

It was Seonghyun.

The light fury charged to Wooyoung, grabbing him with his claws and took him up in the sky.

Soobin immediately transformed into a dragon before flying up as quickly as possiblw while Seonghwa stared in horror.

What should he do?

What is his brother doing?

Wooyoung struggled in the dragon's grip. Then, an idea popped up in his head.

He squirmed around, taking of his jacket which resulted to him getting out of the dragon's grip.

Wooyoung screamed as he fell, his fear of heights getting the best of him.

Fortunately, Soobin caught him.

But the thing was, Seonghyun was following them.

The light fury shot out blue flame from it's mouth and Soobin dodged it professionaly.

Seonghyun was faster than them, catching up pretty easily.

Fuck.

When Seonghyun was about to grip on Wooyoung, another dragon pushed Seonghyun away.

They growled at eachother.

Soobin growled, catching his cousin's attention. "Stay close to San, okay?" He heard Soobin's voice echo in his mind.

Then Soobin turned upside down, making Wooyoung fall.

Wooyoung sucked in a breath, shouting cuss words at Soobin in his mind. Another dragon caught him, this time it was a black coloured one and