(5) Lust filled eyes [ 🔞 ]

"Let me help you"

San flinged the door open, locking eyes with the younger. The younger stared as San's eyes filled with lust as it turns darker.

San couldn't wait any longer. He smashed his lips onto Wooyoung's, taking the lead as he pins the younger on a wall.

Wooyoung's hands automatically grabs onto San's locks of hair, deepening the kiss. San's hands roamed around the younger's body, rubbing Wooyoung's perked nipples.

The younger was turned on by how San was kissing and slightly griding on him. The older was already pantless, only in his boxers. San moved down, leaving kisses all over the younger's jawline and neck, sucking on the side of his neck, receiving a moan from the younger which turned on San even more.

San began to grind onto the younger harder, letting out little groans and moans.

The older reconnected his lips with the younger's and slowly made way to their room. Stumbling a bit because they were too focus on eachother.

San pulled away, pushing Wooyoung on the bed. He took off the younger's T-shirt and connected their lips again. San and Wooyoung fought for dominance, but in the end, the older won. Wooyoung moaned into the kiss as San smirked.

The older slid his hand into the younger's joggers, massaging his clothed cock, receiving a loud moan from the younger.

"A-ah.. Hyung.." the younger moaned sliding off the older's boxers. San's hardened cock flung out freely, Wooyoung pulled away from the kiss, looking at the older innocently.

"Can I play with that please?" The younger asked, the innocent facial expression still on his face as it turns into a frown when San shook his head.

San swiftly pulled down the younger's joggers along with his boxer. Wooyoung gasped as the sudden contact with cold air meet his erected member.

San began stroking the younger's erected member with his right hand as his other hand fingered the younger's tight hole. Wooyoung was a moaning mess, the pleasure was unbearable. San scissored the younger's hole before adding another finger.

"Faster hyung.." Wooyoung moaned out.

The older stopped, pulling out his fingers and went on top of Wooyoung. Staring at the panting younger whose face was flushed red, sweat covered his forehead.

"For the best part" San said huskily, lining up himself infront of the younger's hole.

Wooyoung gasped when he felt the tip entering his hole before San pushed in his length fully.

"Ah.. i-it hurts.." The younger moaned, tears forming in his eyes as he gripped the sheets.

San kissed Wooyoung's cheeks reassuringly, not moving yet so that the younger could adjust to his length. After a couple minutes, Wooyoung nod his head.

"Move" He said and San obeyed, slowly moving so that he wouldn't hurt the younger too much. Wooyoung moaned as pain turned into pleaure.

"H-harder hyung.. A-ahh!" Wooyoung moaned as San pulled out and thrusted into him harshly repeatedly.

"You're so fucking tight, baby" San groaned, thrusting against the boy harshly. Wooyoung's hand were now gripping onto San's shoulders, probably leaving scratch marks. The bed creaked as San thrusted into the younger ruthlessly, both a moaning mess.

"F-Fuck!.. San-hyung! Harder!" The younger moaned out, wanting more. San speeds up his thrusts, granting what the younger wanted.

Wooyoung's moans increased as San found his g-spot. Hitting it with no mercy, making the younger find it hard to breathe because of the overwhelming pleasure the older was giving him. The sound of skin-clapping, moans and groans filled the room.

"Y-you're so tight" San moaned, his right hand playing with Wooyoung's nipples as the other one stroke his member.

"D-don't... Stop.. Ah.. Hyung!" The younger moaned, rolling his eyes back at the pleasure.

"You're so fucking sexy, baby" The older's husky voice sent shivers down the younger's spine.

Both of the boy's hearts were beating rappidly, both boys hoping that the other won't be able to hear it.

"I-I'm.. Shit! C-close h-hyung" Wooyoung said, receiving a groan from the other. Wooyoung's hole twitched as he was really close to his climax. San kept the same pace, hitting the younger's g-spot over and over again.

Wooyoung then moaned out loudly as he met his climax, cum landing all over his stomach.

San didn't stop, he kept thrusting onto the younger in the same pace, trying to meet his release.

Wooyoung whimpered as San kept thrusting, pulling the older into a kiss.

San reached his climax, pulling out and released all over the younger's stomach.

They both fell onto the bed, San's hand wrapped around the younger's waist as he embraces him in a hug. Wooyoung snuggled closer into the older, kissing his neck softly receiving a giggle from the older.

"San-hyung?" Wooyoung called out, staring at the older who had his eyes closed.

"Hmm?" The older hummed, opening his eyes.

"Thank you" Wooyoung huffed out and San raises an eyebrow.

"Thank you for what?" San asked, basically confused on the sudden 'thank you'.

"Thank you for being my first." Wooyoung shyly said, burrying his face onto the older's neck.

San's eyes widened at the three last words, he felt his face burning up. He was happy that he was his first but yet, he felt guilt because Wooyoung doesn't love San in that way.

"W-was I okay?" San asked, a little nervous now because of the overwhelming guilt.

"You were great, I'm happy that you're my first" Wooyoung looked up at the boy with a soft smile, causing the other to smile too.

Wooyoung stared into the older's eyes. Eyes no longer filled with lust but yet admiration and love. Wooyoung kissed his forehead before snuggling to San's neck.

"Let's shower together" San suggests with a giggle, receiving a nod in responce. The two boys walked towards the bathroom, enjoying their time together.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter that was only filled with smut. Stay healthy and safe everyone! By the way, this is my first time writing smut so I'm so sorry if it sucks. I'm also sorry for not updating for like almost a whole month.

Should I post the next chapter tomorrow as an apology?

❤🧡💛💚💙💜