AS RED AS BLOOD AND WINE

<<<< Don't forget to vote>>>>

THIRD PERSON

"It's not just about medications, it's more about will to live and be happy "
said the therapist, to whom Cathedral paid no attention as always. Cathedral Weston was lost in her thoughts.  Cathedral doesn't think talking to a stranger or even any person will help you overcome depression, if you do so, you are going to end up hurt.

She must have noticed Cathedral ignoring her as she let out a sigh. Working with a depressed version of Cathedral isn't just easy. Even the therapist, Anna Hemret would have started having issues since she had started seeing her. She laid her hand on hers and that seemed to have surprisd her,"Listen I know this is not easy for you, but you can't live like this forev-" The therapist tried to explain.

"NO, you do not understand, I feel empty. I feel that there is no reason I'm living for!" she interrupted and raised her right hand  dramatically on which sat a beautiful and expensive watch.

" Death of beloved ones does trigger your emotions and can make you numb" Anna gestured her to calm down and sighed.

" No, th-the emptiness consumes me so much, and whenever I think of it, I feel like some part of me is lost or erased." The therapist scribbled into her notepad and looked into the notes for a minute as observing a pattern.

" I understand, How has college been for you?" She questioned with a bright smile.

" It was good, I spent most of the time studying and graduated with a 4.0 GPA." Replied Cathedral who was browned off.

" I'm impressed, Cathedral." Anna Hermet replied looking at her with amusement. 

" Thank you, Mrs Hemret" She smiled at the helpless therapist.

Cathedral said with a sad smile and then looked at her watch, remembering of the stupid party she was going to be forced to go.

" It's almost time, I should leave." Cathedral said and picked up her purse and coat and muttered a silent thank you.

" Okay, see you next week Cathedral" Anna greeted her and smiled.

She got up and left. Walking through the streets , passing by the Starbucks which smelled of coffee and sweet cakes. Finally she gave in and got herself a latte.

As she reached home , she was greeted by a huge bouquet of white roses, her father's favourite. 'Of course' she thought. It must be the other party who was luring her dad's company to invest.

 And the worst part of it- There. Was. A. Dinner. Party.

"Cath, if it's you then, no you can't skip the dinner. Go and get ready. Be down in fifteen." her mother, Shelina Weston shouted from her room. Shelina Weston, the most fierce lawyer in the town, no one, not even Cathedral could lose an argurment to her. She was lovable too. She was somewhere between a strict mother and a chill mother. Cathedral let out a sigh and ran upstairs. There were so many advantages of having rich parents but the cons were-

1) You have to be beautiful
2) You have to socialize
3) You have to wear makeup
4) Pretend to be perfect
5) And everything else which include being cocky and doing show-off.

She sat down at her desk observing her last assignment which she had submitted had came back to her after graduation. Some blur memories of the previous night before the test came rushing to her. Was she with someone that night?  A  knock at her door startled her and in came her mother holding a dress. Cathedral looked at her with a dull face, she did not say anything. Her mother walked to her and made her get up and hugged her. She kissed her on top of her head, "You always keep to yourself Cathedral, that disturbs me. You don't eat much, don't like to go out. I'm worried for you.I know honey, it's been so hard for you. But your dad and I, we always want the best for you. Come to this party today, you'll feel good."