STEP 3)- END UP IN HOSPITAL

CATHEDRAL'S POV

I rubbed my eyes, fighting again the disgusting darkness hovering over me. My legs turning into jelly.

My family? Here?

The words my mind formed, never were felt on my lips. A pair of hands snaked around my stomach. Then it hit me.

The emotional storm that wrecks you.

I was standing in the middle of the airport, with my family in front of me. Mom, dad, Elena, Aaron, Vanessa, Jared and Xavier. My family. And I stood there carrying Jason's child as he had wrapped his arms around my stomach unaware of the fact that he was caressing his own blood. And a huge diamond sat, shining arrogantly under the all the lights.

I stood numb, to the fact that I was going to sin, to separate his own child from him.

Oh god! What was I thinking?

My emotion overpowered me and controlled me and what I could only linger on was the guilt, the darkness masked within the guilt as a foe, and I let it consume me. My feet never hurt even if it was wounded. My arms never felt drained before even if I had lost loads of blood. But now, in the treachery of reality, this moment I felt it. My vision blurred and my head spun when my legs gave up, when arms wrapped around and supported me. I could feel the vibration, the amplitude of his worry in his voice but I could not hear it. That is what the darkness does to you.

The smile on their face was the one that you flash when you see your own blood. I am not even theirs. And then, I gave in, to the darkness. Not before I confessed.

" Jason, you are going to be a father" I said it all in one breathe as I could not feel no more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness, all I could see, all I could feel for what felt like hours. The path, it's not easy, It's not smooth. And life, it's not a fairytale, it's simply life but complex. It pushes you, drives you and stretches you and your decisions in such a way that you yourself feel betrayed to life. This is the truth that hits you, not when you are at your lowest. No, it hits you absurdly, impulsively in the moment of such happiness that you feel betrayed, breached of faith and standing in the eye of the storm called misery. To weaken you to your knees, not the strongest wind can make you, but to accept that you are the sinner, who placed yourself in the whirlpool of vulnerability. The realisation that only you, and you can push yourself to the limit of infinity and make you stop.

Only you can defeat you.

And happens, when you fight, you fall, you stand and look the storm in the eye and tell it. Recite it out so loud, that the roars of the storms are ambient, succumb to the amplitude of your desire. Submit to you and become a mere noise, matters to none. And that is when I saw the light, after the storm, warm lights that hurt you in the eye, when you wake up in a hospital room for the unempeeth time. I had become so indifferent to the discipline of the called hospitals. My life summed up- STEP-1) Get extremely happy over something. STEP-2) One bastard of my brother crosses paths with me and is like "Hello sister? Ready to die?"STEP- 3) End up in this nasty place called hospital where god knows why everything is so bright! I won't probably succumb to my injuries but I'll close my eyes forever due to the brightness of these bastard light.

I struggled back into my senses when someone sensible and alert enough killed those rascal lights and lit up the dull yellow ones. I growed in pain as my head throbbed. But I had went to my stomach, as on reflex and I remembered about my child. Panic struck me.