TOUCH ME HOT!

CATHEDRAL'S POV

" Mr Anderson, Why aren't the reports on my table yet?" 

" Did they get lost in the mail! For three weeks!" I said and only I talked.

" For three weeks Marketing  become a maniac searching for one file." I continued.

" I am sorry ma'am." He said.

" You will be talking to my dad, Mr Anderson." 

" You are dismissed." The hurt from last night had taken a form of rage and anger. I came to work at seven in the morning and it was twelve in the noon and I've been growing angrier.

I got nine miss calls from Jason but I did not really know what to say. I decided to clear all my thoughts and focus on the New York files when the door opened to reveal a very angry Jason. Uh-oh!

" Jason, please-"

" Cathedral, come with me."

" No" I said adamantly.

" You don't want to do this right now."

" I don't-"

I was thrown over his shoulder before I could continue.

" Jason put me down, we are in the office." If my dad sees this I am screwed. 

He did not reply, and threw me in his car seat after having to walk all the way through my office with me over his shoulder.

A walk of shame over someone's shoulders! That too in your own office!

" Will you tell me where are we going?" No words

" Now you are giving me the silent treatment, What is so wrong Jason?" The car speed picked up. At this point I was holding on to the seat for my dear life.

" Jason,SLOW DOWN!" I shouted on top of my lungs and he stopped completely in the middle of nowhere.

He came over to me and opened the door and held out his hand to me.

" I called you twenty-three times." He said with no emotion

" I was busy." I looked away.

" I can see through you Wes."

" I am sorry for not answering your calls, I just needed sometime to think, Everything is moving so fast, my memory coming back, us going to New York." I said.

" You don't need to apologize for anything, I am sorry, how Vanessa behaved last night. I should have dropped you hom-"

" I understand, Jason. I understand the pain you feel when you are just lost, either it is from the loss of someone or yourself."

" I love you so much." He pulled me into his chest.

"   But, I will stay mad at you for barging into my office and kidnapping me, humiliating me in front of my employees." I said lightening the mood.

"Come on you can't stay mad forever!"

" You gave me the silent treatment!"

" You did not return my calls!"

" You carried me on your shoulder in front of my employees!" I shouted back.

" Won't be the last time." He muttered.

"If, you Jason Blake dare to pull a stunt like that again, I will not let you kiss me."

" Empty threats, Cathedral."