LOVE AND OTHER DRUG ADDICTS

I grabbed a slice of pizza and stuffed it into my mouth. Jason had stopped by after his office hours and brought dinner. It was quite unexpected as I was just doing an assignment before he came, and had dirt all over me from using the charcoal pencils. 

I had said that I will take a shower and change into cleaner clothes but he was against it and told me that clean or dirty , he liked me anyway. I swear I blushed so damn hard that I was red like a tomato.

" This pizza is so amazing, thank yo-"

" Be my girlfriend, Wes."

I choked on the pizza and got knocked out of breath for a second.

" Are you alright?"

Did I hear that right?

Did Jason, The Jason Blake ask me to be HIS girlfriend?

YES, you stupid, say YES!

" I-Why me?"

Nicest way to ruin a beautiful moment, way to go Cathedral!

"If not you then who , Wes?"

"There are so many girls ou-"

" There are so many girls out there but the one who makes me happy is you, Cathedral Weston. So, will you be my girlfriend? I promise to keep you happy."

I was shook by his words, no one has ever said something so beautiful to me. I felt the wetness in my eyes dripping down my cheek.

His hand caressed my  cheek and wiped the tears of sheer content.

Why does it feel so right to be with him? no guilts , no regrets and only happiness, beyond measures.

" Ye-yes" my voice crumbled as now I was sobbing and he pulled me into his chest.

" You don't know how happy you make me feel, It feels so right to be around you."

" I know, love."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex and I, sat in the corner of the restaurant. Today I had planned to introduce Alex to Jason, who apparently was running late by twenty minutes.

" Seriously Cathedral? You date a guy who stood you up?" Alex said in an irritated manner.

" Alex, be patient, He runs a damn company!" I was too irritated by how uninterested Alex.  He had been acting so rude towards me and even shouted twice on me. I was hurt but I did not want Jason to worry about me .

Jason works too hard, sometimes he even stays in his office for the night.  I was amazed by the capability of this man. He would come after eight hours of work and would still take me out for dates and dedicated his weekends to me. I knew that I had fallen for this man. I didn't stop falling, with each moment passing, with each second of his lips on mine, I fell more in love with him. I wanted to tell him, scream to the world,' I LOVE YOU, JASON BLAKE'

Nothing was so perfect between us, neither was I, nor was he. But,

 It didn't need to be perfect, it needed to feel right.

Which it was. You know it is right when you can accept the him with all his flaws, and when you look at then, your heart knows, 'This is the him, the person I want to spend my whole life with.'

Things has escalated swiftly between us in these two months. We were more interactive with each other, we talked our hearts out to each other. We went on so many dates and the most memorable, which will stay imprinted in my memory was the one when we went for tracking on the hills for our first month anniversary and when we reached at the top, he held my hand and said,