AUTHOR'S NOTE- THE MOST IRRITATING CHAPTER

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PERSON, FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU AND THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING THIS BOOK.

YOU, LIKE MANY OTHER READERS INCLUDING ME MIGHT FIND THIS AMUSINGLY BORING, BUT...

*Meanwhile me to my inner writer goddess*- There I did it! I finally used an oxymoron! *cool-ish vibes*

Well, pardon this moron of an author. This is not an update, but a couple of things I wanted my most dear readers to know.

I have put a great amount of nights and sacrificed a lot of sleep for my passion and I would just like you to acknowledge that!

(especially ghost reader)Please make sure you vote on the chapter! I love to see people finding my writings amusing and even asking me questions about the characters. It motivates me to push myself off the couch and walk to my cupboard to fetch my laptop and write one hell of a chapter.

Do comment and tell me what can I do to make my writings more fun to imagine. Doors are always open my criticism, there is always room for betterment. 

If you have any queries, you can either comment them or you can personally message me.

As you may have guessed, I am quite the chatterbox of the house and I talk a lot. I will be posting some questions and try to be more interactive with all of you.

So that is all I guess, you may recommend this to any of your knowns too!

Wishing you a great year!

WITH LOVE,

AUTHOR,

MANSI.