3-POINT BOY DRAMA!

CATHEDRAL'S POV

" Matt, morning." I said as I picked up my phone while I sipped on the coffee

" Good morning Miss Weston, the problem has been identified." Matt said.

" What are you waiting for? Spill!" I was impatient to say the least.

" It's one of our employees, his name was Lucas Davin. He worked for us about two months and then suddenly left. He jumped off his apartment and committed suicide a week ago."

" Oh my god, are you sure it was him?" I asked.

" Yes ma'am, and the bad part is we have no records of who he was employed by." He said.

" Listen Matt, you do know if this problem wasn't spotted we could be on road in rags?" I was beyond concerned and everything happening made me wanted to go back home.

" Yes ma'am I do. What do you want me to now?"

" Matt you need to run background checks of each and every person working in that department and do not employee anyone unless it's very urgent, okay?"

" Will do that ma'am. Is everything alright there?" He asked.

" Everything is good here. Hey Matt, you happen to be around for at least ten years, given or taken?"

" Yes, I have been working in Weston INC for twelve years."

" Do you happen to know any of our business with a particular person, Xavier Knight?"

" Ma'am Xavier Knight is an english businessman, the Knights have been our competitors since the very start when this company belonged to your grandfather."

" You think that grandy would know them?" I asked him. I was fascinated by his similarity, as I knew him or even met him before. I tried to remember but I had never ever met him, not even in college.

" I am not sure ma'am, your grandfather was not exactly friends with Zachary Knight, Grandfather to Xavier Knight."

" Alright, could you get me some information on him?"

" You know if you want to know me, why bother the person on the phone when I stand right before you?" A voice interrupted and my blood ran cold, I already had my client upset.

" I will call you later Matt." I said and hung up.

" Cathedral Weston, why are you digging up on me?" Xavier Knight, standing right in front of me, leaning up on the table asked.

" I-I a-am sorry si-sir." I was scared that I had already screwed my job.

" You did not answer my question, why do you know about me?" He asked sternly.

" I just find you so familiar, as I know you or I have seen you sometime before-" I said.

" But I would like to apologise for my actions, sir" I did not want to screw up my job, I had two months yet to go through.

"Never apologise for being curious Cathedral." His voice was laced in concern?

" Have we met before sir? I just had an accident and had a memory loss." I saw him wince at the word accident.

" I am aware Cathedral and no, we haven't met before." He said and sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

" Would you like some coffee sir?" I wanted to change the topic.

" No Cathedral, I am here to see if you were free to visit the site today, in fact now. So are you free?" He said getting up and dusting off his suit-jacket.