LOVE,KILL,MARRY?

" Missed me, sister?" Said the man who had haunted my dreams, detested my existence so much that I would be lying lifeless if I didn't make a move. Alex stood before me smiling wickedly as by his feet, lay a pool of blood. The fear that engulfed me , darkness of the monster that stood before me. The murderous look in his eyes made me sick to the stomach.

The rush kicked in and I ran inside shutting the door behind me. I searched frantically for my phone and found mine at the coffee table and Juliana's cell phone too. I put mine in my back pocket and dialed 911, using Juliana's phone. The pounding on the door grew and I heard a last banging noise before it went all silent.

It will be alright.

Everything will be fine.

My baby will be fine.

I brought the phone to my ears as a female voice answered, the phone was snatched from me and now was lying by the television, in pieces broken.

" You can't run from me, you bitch. Such a disgrace for everyone, for our family." Alex spat angrily as he held my hand tightly and my heart raced and the panic in me rose. He pulled my hands behind and tied them with a rope. Tears welled up in my eyes as the memories of past had me have a visit in the gone bys. He was my friend!

" Alex,please. I don't even know what you are talking, you were my friend! Don't do this, Jason will not leave you breathing." I pleaded to him. He grew angrier and his palm collided with my cheek and I cried out in pain. It hurts, the pain, physically and mentally, I feel exhausted. How can he do this to me? I don't want to die , I will make it out alive for my baby.

" Oh please Cathedral! I never liked you, I wasted all my time with you , just because you need to be somewhere." He looked at me, his eyes held disgust and contempt. I shook at the look he had on his face.

" Correction, I am your brother, well elder brother." He continued smirking .My eyes went as wide as saucer, brother, what the hell?

" What do yo- Ahh.." Slap! He slapped me and my cheek throbbed. Tears flowed freely.

Was I really going to die?

Will my baby never see their father?

Will they even see this world?

Will I ever see Jason again?

" One more word and I will parcel you to your Oh-so-lovely boyfriend in pieces in Greece." He said aggressively as he pulled me along with him down the elevator and into a black and hideous car. The car reeked of alcohol. It took me everything to not give it into the darkness waiting , hovering over me.

The silence was consuming me and I was battling the darkness. Blood was flowing freely from my lip and my cheeks had bruises, I felt ugly, impure from within.

" Wh-Why are yo-you doing th-this Alex?" I asked him looking forward as I had been thrown in the backseat while my hands were tied.

Silence

" If you are going to kill me, at least tell me what have I done ?"

Silence again.

I sighed deeply, at the moment I closed my eyes and the only image that came to my mind was Jason, he had grief etched on his face as he caressed my dead self. My heart shattered as a lonely tear trickled down his cheek.

Who will look after Jason if I die?

A sound in my subconscious mind was hurting my soul and tormented me, it only said one word,