Chapter 1 - New Boy

My eyes gently flutter open as I tiredly yawn in regret. 'Regretting what?' you may ask; life and school is my answer.
I swing my legs over my bed with as much enthusiasm as I could to try and wake me up, even if it was just the slightest. I reluctantly walk to the bath room, being met with a fatigued looking reflection. I gently sigh and start to begin my morning routine; brushing my teeth, showering etc.

I check my phone and browse YouTube before putting on a yellow and white striped shirt along with a peach zip-up hoodie with a guitar stitched on the back, followed by some tight yet comfy denim jeans with soft, snow white ankle socks and some midnight black converses. I decide to skip breakfast and sling my backpack over my shoulder before starting to walk to school.

I listen to the rhythmic sound of my feet hitting the floor letting my mind think. I heard there was a new boy in school today, I wonder if he'll be cute. I doubt it, and even if he is, he'll probably join the populars.

I see the large metal fence covering my torturous school, making me sigh in pain. It's not that i hate school, it's just that I do NOT like waking up in the morning. The bell abruptly rings as I walked through the door, followed by many slams of lockers and students walking to their forms (homeroom for the Americans). I also begin to walk to form, annoyed I have to be in this crowded mess.

I take a seat near window in the middle left of the room, the classroom only has a few people yet, so it was quiet. I pull out my phone waiting for the day to start and the students to trickle in.

The bell rings causing me to wince at its obnoxiousness. My form tutor walks in, followed by a really tall boy. Must be the newbie.

"Hello form! It's Monday again and a new week had arrived. Today, we've got a new student. Care to introduce yourself?" My tutor says in an annoyingly ecstatic voice.

"Oh uh, hi, I'm Wilbur Gold, it's nice to meet you," the cute British accent speaks.

I study him, seeing his black jeans and yellow jumper, with a red beanie on his head. I look at his fluffy touchable brown hair underneath his beanie, his dark brown eyes and soft, blossom pink lips.

"Damn he's cute," I whisper to myself.

"Thank you Wilbur, could you take a seat next to y/n over there? They'll be in charge of showing you around." My form tutor points to me, saying.

What.

My eyes along with about 20 thirsty girls' follow Wilbur as he nods and makes his way to sit by me.

"Hi y/n! It's nice to meet you, I hope we become good friends" he smiles

God that smile.

"Uh yeah, nice to meet you" I plainly respond

"I heard what you said while I introduced myself by the way,"

"What" I lightly blush a tinted red, remembering what I whispered.
"Well it's true" shit I said it oh god

"Thanks, you're pretty cute too, not gonna lie"

I bury my face in my arms on the desk so he couldn't see me blushing like crazy. Usually, I'm quite good at being flirty but when someone THIS cute calls ME cute, I think I'm going to die.

"Thanks" I respond with a muffled voice, making the Brit laugh, the most loveable laugh you'll hear.

This man is too cute.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hello, this is my first fic so no judging lmfao. Most people probably don't read these so ty ;)

~Millie