You're Beautiful (jimmy page)

Your eyes fluttered open. You woke up in complete bliss. Sun shone in all of the windows and you could smell the morning air.

You then realized that your fiance-, oops, husband, wasn't next to you in bed. You and Jimmy had gotten married the day prior, it was still a very new label to call Jimmy your husband, but you loved it.

You collected a blanket from the bed to cover your bare body and stepped outside the bedroom. After the wedding and reception, Jimmy immediately took you to a quiet, secluded country-side cottage. It was absolutely beautiful.

You didn't find Jimmy anywhere inside. You stepped outside and felt the crisp morning air, you clutched the blanket closer to you.

You spotted Jimmy sitting in the beautiful poppy field just outside the cottage. You made your way towards him and sat down next to him.

"Well good morning, Mrs Page," he winked.

You giggled, "Imagine, being the Jimmy Page's wife!"

"Better get used to it," he said, joining you under the blanket.

"Didn't even bother to get dressed? Dirty bird," he laughed, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"You should've stayed with me in bed," you said, palming him slightly.

He let out a moan, "give me a reason why we couldn't do the same thing right here."

"Mr. Page, you'll have to learn how to behave," you grinned, pushing him away.

"C'mon," he urged, "you've teased me too much now."

You smiled, "I'm gonna go make breakfast." You got up from the ground and started to walk back to the cottage. You heard Jimmy groan behind you, but he followed behind.

You made your way into the kitchen and grabbed a few ingredients to begin making pancakes.

You heard Jimmy approach behind you, wrapping both his arms around you tightly.

"You think you can tease me?" He asked.

"It's one of my greatest talents," you replied.

After that remark, you felt your blanket whip away from you.

"James!" You gasped, covering your body as quick as possible, turning away from Jimmy, "Give that back!"

"Look at me," he said softly.

Your looked at him over your shoulder.

"Turn around," you did as he said slowly, "and take away your hands."

You felt yourself blush as Jimmy gazed up and down your naked body.

He stepped closer to you.

"I'm your husband Y/N. Why would you hide yourself from me?" He asked.

"I don't know," you said embarrassed.

He took both your hands in his and kissed both your knuckles.

"I've seen you naked millions of times," Jimmy laughed.

"In the dark, or maybe when you're not staring at me while I'm completely naked and you're fully clothed." You exclaimed.

"In the shower?" He added.

You rolled your eyes, grinning.

"You're beautiful, Y/N. Now stop making these pancakes and let me show you how much I love you and your beautiful body," he said, before leading you back into the bedroom.

-
-
-
I. Love. Jimmy. Page. PERIODT!!