Chapter 3 Hana the village elder

Another chapter! 😱
Hana meaning- flower
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsumi screamed loudly then felt a stick or cane of some sort hit her on the head. A huge bump appeared, she turned around with a angry look on her face. "What the heck?! What was that-" she stopped realizing it was an old woman. Who is she? She wondered the old woman smiled at Natsumi "I am Hana, the village elder. Who might you be young one?" She asked cautiously. "My name is Natsumi, can you tell me where I am?" Natsumi asked Lady Hana. "You are in Japan, a long time ago. Judging by the clothes your wearing, you must be from the future.." Lady Hana answered then gazed at the jewel Natsumi had on her neck. Natsumi quickly held it tightly, it was glowing. How did this woman predict where she had come from? Natsumi held fear in her eyes but she put on a brave face. "Why are you gazing at my jewel?..." She asked quietly, lady Hana made eye contact with her. "That jewel there is called The Diamond's Eye. It is desired by all demons, come quick child..." She told Natsumi and started walking toward the village, it looked like more of a waddle which confused Natsumi a lot. She followed lady Hana anyway, it was way better than staring in that creepy forest.