Chapter 6 TakeHiko appears

Natsumi fearfully took out her bow, it was a good thing she brought it with her. "Show yourself coward!" She yelled and there was just a laugh. She lowered her bow in confusion. "There's no need for violence Natsumi..." A voice said softly yet there was a hint of coldness in it. She looked around "how do you know my name?..." Natsumi asked there was a hint of fear in her voice. Then a pair of arms grabbed her from behind and pulled her into a hug, "such a shame you have to die.....you are so beautiful...it is quite a shame..." The voice said, she made eye contact as claws were pressed against her throat. She stared into the stranger's glowing red eyes, it can't be.....could it be...a demon?.....oh lady Hana! Someone! Anyone help me!... Natsumi said in her mind, she was controlling her tears. She felt the claws get tighter and she growled "shut up!!" Natsumi screamed and broke free of the demon's grasp, she threw a dagger at the demon but he was to fast. Then she saw him, he looked like a normal human. He smirked "I am TakeHiko, now be a good girl and hand over the jewel so I don't have to kill you..." He smiled at her with a cold stare. "Over my dead body Takehiko..." She spat out and went for her bow. Before she could reach it he was on top of her holding her down. Natsumi reached for her bow but TakeHiko pushed it away on purpose. "Foolish girl.." He smiled and just as he was about to slice her throat a Arrow shot him in the shoulder. He growled and moved away, it was lady Hana. Lady Hana! She heard my cry for help! Natsumi exclaimed in her mind and got up to run toward lady Hana. TakeHiko grabbed her again and she screamed. Lady Hana's eyes narrowed "TakeHiko....let her go....immediately..." Lady Hana said and shot another arrow at him. He flinched in pain and let go of Natsumi. "Damn you Hana..." He growled and fled back a few feet, "I will get her! You won't be able to stop me next time! I'll be watching!" He snarled his fangs were showing and he fled into the trees. Natsumi ran into lady Hana and embraced her crying "I-I was so scared lady Hana!" Natsumi cried into her shoulder. Lady Hana patted Natsumi's back, "stop ye crying child, you are safe now...." She said softly and she handed her a black horse. The stallion was magnificent....an ebony black....she smiled and mounted the stallion "Natsumi, he is yours now...you must name him..." Lady Hana said and mounted her white horse. "Mine? really?" Natsumi asked happily. "Yes yours...he will protect you from TakeHiko..." Lady Hana sighed. Natsumi smiled "Hayato...that's his name...meaning falcon..." Natsumi said and Hayato seemed happy with his name. "Who is TakeHiko? And why is he after me?...." Natsumi asked lady Hana. Then she saw a pained look on lady Hana's face, she knew she had said to much. "All questions will be answered when we get back..." Lady Hana answered. Natsumi was silent the entire way back, they kept their horses to a walk and arrived at the village...