Chapter 22 The jewel is stolen

Natsumi opened her eyes, W-where am I? She looked around and saw Hayato. "Hayato!" She yelled as she saw him covered in blood. "I see you're awake, thank you for giving me the jewel..." A strange and creepy voice said. She looked at her body then looked up, a very large snake had wrapped around her and was keeping her captive. "L-Large s-sn-snake..." She gulped and screamed loudly, the snake demon squeezed her body and Natsumi started gasping for air. She couldn't breathe anymore and was starting to blackout, "TakeHiko.....where are you?...." She mumbled quietly before going unconscious. A growl came from somewhere, then TakeHiko jumped from a tree and onto the demon. He drew his sword swiftly. The demon tried attacking him but he dodged the attacks. "Stupid half-breed! Stop jumping around so I can kill you!" The snake hissed. TakeHiko just smirked "just try it.." He laughed, the snake laughed evilly, "stay still or I'll crush your friend.." The snake smiled as TakeHiko froze. "N-Natsumi..." he mumbled. TakeHiko just smirked "who her? I have no interest in her, I'm here for the jewel!" He said and stabbed the snake with his sword. He dragged it all the way to the snake's head and the snake split in half. "Impossible...a mere half-demon defeated me..." Those were the snake's last words. TakeHiko grabbed the Jewel as it fly out of the snake, then he looked over to Natsumi and walked over to her. He picked her up and then walked over to Hayato, Hayato was on his feet now and his wounds were healed. He put the moon orchard in Natsumi's arm which was turning black from the poison. The flower reversed the poison and he watched her arm turn back to normal he let out a sigh of relief.